• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

LGK

LAKINGSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone here go on to LGK? I just started to go on there and there doesnt seem to be the good discussions or input that I find here.

CaptHowdy00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They’ve been around since we all were in ESPN boards. Many people have dropped off over the years, I myself took a hiatus for a bit too.
Mostly, and it’s just my opinion, the members there are more of a cheerleading group and their discussions aren’t very in depth.

xis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Once nearly crashed the server there when I made a fake trade involving the Kings. I basically copied the ESPN home page making it look like the Kings got like 3 or 4 players in a trade. I can't remember the players involved but maybe Puck remembers?

Anyway that was my 1st and last time there.

LAKINGSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They’ve been around since we all were in ESPN boards. Many people have dropped off over the years, I myself took a hiatus for a bit too.
Mostly, and it’s just my opinion, the members there are more of a cheerleading group and their discussions aren’t very in depth.
Thats pretty much what I have been seeing there. That along with some guessing which lines are going to get points. I dunno, it just seems weird. I tend to just jump on there real quick when things here have a lull.

davnlaguna

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,636.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
More people doesn’t always mean smarter people. I am sure there are some but the idiots tend to post more and finding the good amongst the stupidity can be hard.