• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Let's Be Friends NBA Draft : CHAT

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said at the time of the draft and stick with it....they made a big mistake not taking Jamal Murray. They landed a great player in KAT...once you realize you have a cornerstone, you forget about what you need for the next season and simply put other potentially great players around him. Murray was just rookie of the month and is coming on. This time two years from now, he will be knocking down 25 a night

I loves the Dunn pick. it is well documented

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In church but still texted 500/meebs that they are OTC

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really happy I got Troy as my teammate. Zero arguments or even debates. It's been a real easy draft where I feel we are both happy with the players we have gotten.

Nos what are the playoff matchups?

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really happy I got Troy as my teammate. Zero arguments or even debates. It's been a real easy draft where I feel we are both happy with the players we have gotten.

Nos what are the playoff matchups?
I would imagine 1 plays 2 in a play in game. The debate will be, is #1 and #2 the teams that picked their partner first or the teams that picked their player first? I think the teams that got first pick of GM's should play the play in game. Femur took Nos, the all time leader in Championships. That's of more value than a player pick

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would imagine 1 plays 2 in a play in game. The debate will be, is #1 and #2 the teams that picked their partner first or the teams that picked their player first? I think the teams that got first pick of GM's should play the play in game. Femur took Nos, the all time leader in Championships. That's of more value than a player pick
And you got me so that should mean a first round bye

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I texted femur and nos

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I am not more valuable than Stephen Curry! lolzzz

Ritz got you 2nd in Championships by a huge margin and the #1 pick in the draft. We have always used pick to determine the play-in games, I realize this is a bit different so majority rules, if you think because Femur got to pick his partner he and I should play in the play-in game or do you think we should stick with first picks playing in the play-in game.

Please post your vote, it honestly does not matter to me, I just wanna do it fair...

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ritz got you 2nd in Championships by a huge margin and the #1 pick in the draft. We have always used pick to determine the play-in games, I realize this is a bit different so majority rules, if you think because Femur got to pick his partner he and I should play in the play-in game or do you think we should stick with first picks playing in the play-in game.

Please post your vote, it honestly does not matter to me, I just wanna do it fair...
I thought we should get the play in game from the get go, I just like yanking your chain. Besides, playing MilkyWlky is like a bye anyway...

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think since UK and I got the 1st pick then we should play in the play in game. I do not think its as fair as previous drafts because we only have 5 teams so getting drafting the partner you wanted plus the 5th & 6th best player is also a reward.

So why not the play in game be Nos/Femur Vs UK/Ritz?

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Waiting on UK to text me back before making our picks. (We actually have our picks ready but want to make WLK/Milk wait awhile for once)

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I texted WLK/Milk