• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Let’s all chip in….

Orange Crush77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

With the return of our favorite poster, and for those who haven’t had the luxury of his presence you’re in for a treat, what would be a better gift than his all time favorite band Kiss memorabilia. If we can’t afford this then I suggest the Sleepaway Camp box set.

SpringStein

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

With the return of our favorite poster, and for those who haven’t had the luxury of his presence you’re in for a treat, what would be a better gift than his all time favorite band Kiss memorabilia. If we can’t afford this then I suggest the Sleepaway Camp box set.
I’ll give the first $3. Just $29,997 to go!

listopencil

I've Seen Better Days
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How about a chipping for a Spotify subscription so he can find some music that doesn't suck instead?

OK. I screwed up the wording on that because I was giggling when I typed it out.

SpiritOf77

Lucas707
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Gene Simmons on Eric Carr: "I never knew anyone more humble in my life. Eric Carr was a kind soul who never said anything bad about anybody. He was also a double threat on drums, and vocals. I miss him."

Peter Criss, original KISS drummer and songwriter/vocalist of the 1976 mega hit "Beth", has talked about when, after being replaced by Eric Carr, Carr called him on the phone, in tears, telling Criss that the band wanted him to sing "Beth" live, and Carr felt it was disrespectful .. Criss has said he gave his blessing and reassured Carr it was OK to sing his song live .. In turn, Carr would send Criss home-made lasagna ( "Criss being short for Criscuola and "Carr" being short for Caravello )

Mere weeks before he succumbed to cancer, Eric insisted on appearing in KISS' "God Gave Rock And Roll To You" video .. Chemo and radiation had taken his strength and hair, but he insisted

Better days, 1988

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Found a nickel in the couch this morning. Why are George and I the only one’s willing to chip in? Tight wads!!!