• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Left Handed QBs

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While watching Wisconsin I realized that you rarely see left handed QBs with big ams. In fact Michael Vick is the only one I can recall. Now I know there are others that will be pointed out but I do find it strange that they are so rare. Of the vast majority, and those that made it to the NFL such as Leinhart, Stabler, Boomer, Scott Mitchell, Brunell, Young, Zorn, Simms, Tebow, McNown, Kellen Moore etc, none really made their mark by having a big strong arm.

I'm probably the only person who finds this interesting.

night

Undocumented PhD
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Left-handed quarterbacks are rare in general let alone ones with big arms. Only something like 10% of the population is left-handed.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While watching Wisconsin I realized that you rarely see left handed QBs with big ams. In fact Michael Vick is the only one I can recall. Now I know there are others that will be pointed out but I do find it strange that they are so rare. Of the vast majority, and those that made it to the NFL such as Leinhart, Stabler, Boomer, Scott Mitchell, Brunell, Young, Zorn, Simms, Tebow, McNown, Kellen Moore etc, none really made their mark by having a big strong arm.

I'm probably the only person who finds this interesting.
I’m going to guess you are left handed.

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Left-handed quarterbacks are rare in general let alone ones with big arms. Only something like 10% of the population is left-handed.

Yeah I was thinking that may be the case, just not that many so hard to find many with a big arm from such a small pool. And I understand "big arm" is subjective. But only coming up with one kind of defies the odds IMO.