• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lebron has tested positive for Covid (but nobody wants to actually say it)

DorianRo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ehh.. So what.. Hes not elderly and an at risk COVID Patient. Especially now where these variants are basically a COLD (Sniffles and sneezing). Hes got the money to get Ivermectin and other crap too.

Stop watching CNN you dumbass Liberals. and get with the real world. This crap isn't the Black Plague. CNN just tries to make it such so their party gain total control over the American Population. Every day it some "The sky is falling" narrative. And the dumbass sheep gobble it up.

Theres a bigger chance he popped positive for HGH than COVID. Look at the dude's jaw now compared to 2003.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lebron's a prime NBA athlete. Covid's not going to really impact him all that much, if at all. It looks like he had a false positive. He'll be fine.
Good news

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But the nba only do it for lebron......

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Kareem Abdul-Jabbar rips LeBron James over 'childish' celebration: 'GOATs don't dance'​

LeBron hit the key shot against the Pacers last week​

Meh, I agree in principle with Kareem because it was a regular season game and Kareem was always pretty stoic after those.

There's the famous story of Kareem hitting a game winning skyhook at the end of the first game of the season...Magic is going crazy celebrating and hugging him...Kareem says "We've got 81 more of these, man."

Having said that, it's also kind of..."Get off my lawn" because it's what players do today. I mean, we see guys celebrate a good play they've made when their team is down by 20. lol

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meh, I agree in principle with Kareem because it was a regular season game and Kareem was always pretty stoic after those.

There's the famous story of Kareem hitting a game winning skyhook at the end of the first game of the season...Magic is going crazy celebrating and hugging him...Kareem says "We've got 81 more of these, man."

Having said that, it's also kind of..."Get off my lawn" because it's what players do today. I mean, we see guys celebrate a good play they've made when their team is down by 20. lol
Yeah I get his point but guys celebrate after they hit 3's. Steph does it more than Lebron, maybe it's the actual celebration act more so than him actually celebrating.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ehh.. So what.. Hes not elderly and an at risk COVID Patient. Especially now where these variants are basically a COLD (Sniffles and sneezing). Hes got the money to get Ivermectin and other crap too.

Stop watching CNN you dumbass Liberals. and get with the real world. This crap isn't the Black Plague. CNN just tries to make it such so their party gain total control over the American Population. Every day it some "The sky is falling" narrative. And the dumbass sheep gobble it up.

Theres a bigger chance he popped positive for HGH than COVID. Look at the dude's jaw now compared to 2003.

Look at yourself vs 2003. I'm sure your bone structure has changed too. He was 19.

All these COVID deniers change their story once it hits them hard. Lebron was already vaccinated and tested negative to clear protocol before the next game. I would be more concerned about the validity of these quick tests (false negatives and positives equally).

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

dumb-you-dumb-mothefucka.gif