• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Latest reason to tell Lee to shut it

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cliff Lee 'baffled' with way Texas Rangers treated Michael Young - ESPN

"I think that baffled a lot of people who were around that organization. Like I said, he was the heart and soul of that team for a long time, and I can't understand their thinking on a few of the moves they made with him," Lee said. "He's a really good player. I don't know why you wouldn't just let him do his thing."

You were here for a few months Cliff. Time for you to STFU about our team, our front office, and our manager.

On the bright side, Mike is saying what Josh should have said.

Windingmywatch

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

You were here for a few months Cliff. Time for you to STFU about our team, our front office, and our manager.

Not really interesting at all. TEX and PHL don't face each other in 2013 except potentially the post season.

There is as good a chance as not that by the time TEX and PHL do play a game that neither Lee nor Young will be on their roster.

Windingmywatch

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

Not really interesting at all. TEX and PHL don't face each other in 2013 except potentially the post season.

There is as good a chance as not that by the time TEX and PHL do play a game that neither Lee nor Young will be on their roster.