• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Late Show With David Letterman.

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Finished the first 34 mins, will watch the rest after Warriors-Rockets.

Steve Martin, Jerry Seinfeld, Julia Louis Dreyfus, and Bill Murray, all guest-starred, on the "Top 10".

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's ok.

I'm not that into late night shows. They're ok, but I don't like them enough to want to commit watching them.

Julia Louis Dreyfus during the Top 10 was the best joke.

Re-playing the Taco Bell prank was also nice.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I liked that Steve Martin (my favorite), Jerry Seinfeld (the only one on the list I met), and Bill Murray were there. Jim Carrey was Kazinski-ish. Chris Rock was a good choice. So were all the rest.

Robin Williams would have been there had he not, you know.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can you please tell this story?

My brother worked with him, said he was like the guy on Seinfeld but cursed a lot. Not in an angry way per se, but stylistically, I suppose. Then, he got tickets to the Bee Movie premiere. I told him his movie was good and asked him if he remembered when he was in Seinfeld. Just kidding. I shook his hand, though I suppose he hated that (germs), but did not ask him for an autograph because 1) he doesn't like giving them because he thinks it's absurd to want someone else's scribble, 2) I don't care that much about the scribbles, and 3) most importantly, just like you don't ask a question you don't know the answer to when cross examining a witness at a trial, you do not ask Seinfeld for an autograph when you don't know how he would respond to you. I did NOT want a negative experience, ranging from a polite decline (but wondering what he thought) to a full out call out for it. I knew it was possible and I did not want to have a bad memory with the one celebrity I like that I've met.

Stockton gave me his autograph at a movie theatre and the only reason I asked was because it was so sudden I didn't think about it - my brother saw him (not a sports guy, though) and I turned and asked him. I think it was his pen (on my movie stub - not sure what movie, it's at my parent's house). I touched Mandy Moore's hand. Weird, I know. Got Karl Malone's autograph at a Utes game (could have gone the other way, but I was a kid) and on his workout video. A few Jr. Jazz ones like Hornacek. Got Ostertag's autograph - will tell story on FB if you remind me (PM).

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My brother worked with him, said he was like the guy on Seinfeld but cursed a lot. Not in an angry way per se, but stylistically, I suppose. Then, he got tickets to the Bee Movie premiere. I told him his movie was good and asked him if he remembered when he was in Seinfeld. Just kidding. I shook his hand, though I suppose he hated that (germs), but did not ask him for an autograph because 1) he doesn't like giving them because he thinks it's absurd to want someone else's scribble, 2) I don't care that much about the scribbles, and 3) most importantly, just like you don't ask a question you don't know the answer to when cross examining a witness at a trial, you do not ask Seinfeld for an autograph when you don't know how he would respond to you. I did NOT want a negative experience, ranging from a polite decline (but wondering what he thought) to a full out call out for it. I knew it was possible and I did not want to have a bad memory with the one celebrity I like that I've met.

Stockton gave me his autograph at a movie theatre and the only reason I asked was because it was so sudden I didn't think about it - my brother saw him (not a sports guy, though) and I turned and asked him. I think it was his pen (on my movie stub - not sure what movie, it's at my parent's house). I touched Mandy Moore's hand. Weird, I know. Got Karl Malone's autograph at a Utes game (could have gone the other way, but I was a kid) and on his workout video. A few Jr. Jazz ones like Hornacek. Got Ostertag's autograph - will tell story on FB if you remind me (PM).

Thanks.

I'm surprised Seinfeld cursed. Because on his show, he was against cursing.

+++++++++++++

The Profanity Issue Briefly Revisited | Blog | Shizzle Dizzle Magic LLC

“Profanity is a great shortcut of comedy and the reason I don’t use it is that I am concerned about the joke quality suffering.” – Jerry Seinfeld

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3