• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lakers were embarrassing.

heatmyshorts

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Poor effort. Howard ejected. Lakers were playing like being in the playoffs did not mean anything.

At least the Celtics gave their best. Howard is a lost cause. It will be a mistake keeping him with the Lakers.

ONLY the Facts.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Poor effort. Howard ejected. Lakers were playing like being in the playoffs did not mean anything.

At least the Celtics gave their best. Howard is a lost cause. It will be a mistake keeping him with the Lakers.

ONLY the Facts.

Celtics are not out of it though.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:wave: Better luck next year...

...bitches

Big Red Slugs

Captain Hook
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:wave: Better luck next year...

...bitches

tumblr_llp03jxcyZ1qhnb4xo1_400.jpg

Big Red Slugs

Captain Hook
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not going to get any better next year. They don't have a 1st round pick for two years. Kobe makes 30M, Gasol makes 19M & they need to keep Howard because Kobe can't play forever.

You're right. The Lakers have proven to have no foresight, no ability to acquire talent, and no significant revenue streams to absorb any sort of tax hit. We're screwed!

:lol:

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're right. The Lakers have proven to have no foresight, no ability to acquire talent, and no significant revenue streams to absorb any sort of tax hit. We're screwed!

:lol:

yep, the haters have spoken. the Lakers WILL suck for the next 5-10 seasons. we're done for. might as well burn our fan cards...:omg:

CL67

DaBoltsNIsles

PLAYOFFS OR BUST!!
Lost in the ABYSS that is Islanders Hockey.
Hoopla Cash
$ 588.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure the Lakers can absorb any tax hit, but one thing to keep in mind is Jerry Buss isn't running the team anymore. Things have changed. Phil isn't coming back. Dantoni is the wrong coach for this team & the Lakers are still paying Mike Brown. No 1st round picks for the next two years due to the Nash trade & an aging slow roster. It's going to be interesting to see what Kupchak does.

Big Red Slugs

Captain Hook
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure the Lakers can absorb any tax hit, but one thing to keep in mind is Jerry Buss isn't running the team anymore. Things have changed.

Indications are that Jeanie will take the lead this summer. She's more like Dr. B in that she'll let the professionals like Mitch actually do their thing.

Phil isn't coming back.

You don't know that.

Dantoni is the wrong coach for this team & the Lakers are still paying Mike Brown.

Did you notice CLE just helped us out with that Mike Brown thing?

No 1st round picks for the next two years due to the Nash trade & an aging slow roster. It's going to be interesting to see what Kupchak does.

We almost always ditch our first-rounders every season anyway. The Lakers tend to go for proven talent. Not sure why everyone is making such a big deal out of it now.

MarkOU

License to Thrill
Hoopla Cash
$ 287.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well after the horrible start, coaching carousel and then the injury it's amazing they even made the playoffs.

Everything will hinge on how Kobe rehab and return goes. That will set the pace for the Lakers for the next decade I think. If Kobe can come back for couple more years and LA can grab a young stud that Kobe can mentor and recognize his role as mentor/torch passer then I think they will be fine.

Howard I don't know how to figure him. He has monster skills but a me me I'm the guy attitude and it just didn't work this year. LA invested a lot putting together this win now team because they know they are facing a rebuild, soon.

In the end though, it's the lakers. The system is set up so even though they may be facing a down cycle soon, the league will ensure their resurrection yet again.

DaBoltsNIsles

PLAYOFFS OR BUST!!
Lost in the ABYSS that is Islanders Hockey.
Hoopla Cash
$ 588.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Indications are that Jeanie will take the lead this summer. She's more like Dr. B in that she'll let the professionals like Mitch actually do their thing.

You don't know that.

Did you notice CLE just helped us out with that Mike Brown thing?

We almost always ditch our first-rounders every season anyway. The Lakers tend to go for proven talent. Not sure why everyone is making such a big deal out of it now.

Phil wanted 10% of the team. Jeanie might have more say, but her brother won't allow Phil to get any part of the team. He doesn't get along with him period.

Time will tell how the Lakers go about fixing their problems. Kupchak is in a tougher position than you think. Trading Gasol is a MUST. So is resigning Howard.

Big Red Slugs

Captain Hook
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Phil wanted 10% of the team.

Source?

Trading Gasol is a MUST.

I disagree. Vehemently. 3 trip-dubs in last 7 games. Good luck replacing that. Besides, Gasol's $19M expiring contract is attractive to the Lakers just as much as any other team looking at 2014-15. Sure they saw that coming.

So is resigning Howard.

Agree there.

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BRS I agree Gasol is a beast, but he is a liability on defense and is being wasted on this team... If Dantoni stays and Nash, no way we can keep this team together...I've seen enough to know this team can't beat Okc Miami nor SA as is...we have got to have speed somewhere ESPECIALLY if Dantoni stays... Pau is our biggest trade chip...

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also BRS how did you get so many vbucks...? You rob somebody...? And when do I get paid from betting on the Warriors...?

Big Red Slugs

Captain Hook
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also BRS how did you get so many vbucks...? You rob somebody...? And when do I get paid from betting on the Warriors...?

I've been betting the O/U mostly but I took the MIA spread today.

But I'd bet all of my vCash on D'Antoni not returning if I could. Dude is toast. He'll probably never coach in the NBA again either.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It should be settled soon Wlk. You should expect to see it by tomorrow morning at latest.

I betted 250 on the over tonight. That O/U for this series is easy money

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've been betting the O/U mostly but I took the MIA spread today.

But I'd bet all of my vCash on D'Antoni not returning if I could. Dude is toast. He'll probably never coach in the NBA again either.

Yesterday was terrible for me but today I made improvements but still not a great day.

I took the Knicks today in the spread and took the under in that game. Would have gotten the under if they avoided OT but I went 0-2 there.

I made 3 bets in the Miami game. Took Miami for the money line/spread and also betted the O/U. Went 2-1 there

And my final bet was taking the over in the Warriors/Nuggets game so I went 3-3 today after going 1-4 yesterday

Big Red Slugs

Captain Hook
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yesterday was terrible for me but today I made improvements but still not a great day.

I took the Knicks today in the spread and took the under in that game. Would have gotten the under if they avoided OT but I went 0-2 there.

I made 3 bets in the Miami game. Took Miami for the money line/spread and also betted the O/U. Went 2-1 there

And my final bet was taking the over in the Warriors/Nuggets game so I went 3-3 today after going 1-4 yesterday

Complicated. I'm trying to resist and just go for what I know/think to be safest. I want to be the fat cat on that leaderboard one day hahaha.

thehoorse

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3

ONLY the Facts.

Lakers were atrocious in the playoffs. A fitting end to a miserable season. Good riddance. :suds:

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like I gotta catch up to you guys...I hope you're right BRS...he shouldn't get another job either he is terrible... And you can't tell me with all those assistant coaches he couldn't ask them for some help...he did nothing to adjust, nothing to cover his slower defenders, didn't make the Spurs pay for playing a rookie at Center and Bonner on Pau...what a waste