• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kobe Loves Rondo

General Lotso

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One of the best in the business, Jackie MacMullan, sat down with Kobe Bryant today for a one-on-one interview. When asked whether the Celtics were better off without Rajon Rondo, "Kobe laughed uproariously -- for a really, really long time." If you recall, Kobe recently called Rondo one of his favorite players in the world. He continued the praise while talking to MacMullan.

You don't want Rondo? Send him my way," Kobe declared. "I love everything about him. Everything. I love his attitude, I love his chippiness, his edge, his intellect, his know-it-allness. All of it. That's what makes championship players.

"What guard have you seen at his size that will get you 18 assists, 17 boards and 20 points all in one game? That's unheard of. I love that kid. I always make a point of talking to him during All-Star [weekend]. He's one of my favorites."

Kobe: "You don't want Rondo? Send him my way. I love everything about him." | CelticsLife.com - Boston Celtics Fan Site, Blog, T-shirts

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They'd absolutely be better with rondo healthy than not. It is and has been Rondo's team for a long time. It was rondo's team that won them a trophy on '08, no one else's.

Crotchrocker

Dominant Species
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Next year's roster, if healthy, could still make a championship run. We have to get rid of Jason Terry somehow and also get a bona fide backup point guard. I prefer Avery Bradley at shooting guard. Word.

RedRum

You Cant Handle the Truth
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RONDO wearing purple and gold and doing to the C's what Ray Allen did to them last year? sweet.

Rondo being badly needed in the knicks series is an under statement of course.

celticsintheoc

bleed green
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
um red rum guy rondo still has 2 years on his contract and why the hell would he go to a team that sucks.