• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kobe Bryant could return Friday

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I doubt that will occur Hangman. They have too many guys on this roster signed to one-year deals who are literally playing for extensions and a pay raise because every last one of them wanted to come to the Lakers.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I doubt that will occur Hangman. They have too many guys on this roster signed to one-year deals who are literally playing for extensions and a pay raise because every last one of them wanted to come to the Lakers.

And Kobe will expect to contend for a title with this roster!!:suds:

Silas

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And the injuries are starting to creep in.

I'm looking forward to seeing how Kobe looks back on the floor, but I hope he's not coming back too soon.

Would love to keep the bench for next season. We need a couple of impact starters to team up with Kobe next season. If we get three of our starters hitting for double digits most games and the bench contributing like they have, this would become another Laker championship caliber team.

Time will tell.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And Kobe will expect to contend for a title with this roster!!:suds:

i'm with ya. simply put, anybody who expects(or wants) the Lakers to tank are going to be disappointed. ain't gonna happen. so we're not getting the top pick in the draft(which isn't a guarantee when tanking anyways)...

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And the injuries are starting to creep in.

I'm looking forward to seeing how Kobe looks back on the floor, but I hope he's not coming back too soon.

Would love to keep the bench for next season. We need a couple of impact starters to team up with Kobe next season. If we get three of our starters hitting for double digits most games and the bench contributing like they have, this would become another Laker championship caliber team.

Time will tell.

with you 100% on your take of the Lakers' bench. it'd be good to have that kind of firepower coming off the pine when we get whoever we're gonna get during the the next FA period...

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea I like the whole roster at this juncture except for Nash and maybe Blake and I hope the Lakers go with one or two FA players at the most because they have right now quite a few players who, if they learn to play defense and continue their long-range shooting accuracy night in and night out, have the makings of a very good team.

Look at both Portland and Golden State. They didn't go ape nuts with FA contracts but built through the draft moreso in Portland than in GS. And they kept good players. So, this business of drooling over guys like Carmelo Anthony is useless. Maybe a Kevin Love but he's talking like he wants to stay in Minnesota. So I say find the guys who want to play for the Lakers and sign them and give the guys who are playing their tails off right now bigger money to stick around for a while.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i'm with ya. simply put, anybody who expects(or wants) the Lakers to tank are going to be disappointed. ain't gonna happen. so we're not getting the top pick in the draft(which isn't a guarantee when tanking anyways)...

Besides, if the Lakers want to tank, they've got some serious catching up to do, since it looks like every team in the East is tanking except for the Pacers and Heat!!:lol:

LAKERSUSCBAM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so we're not getting the top pick in the draft(which isn't a guarantee when tanking anyways)...

never say never but the word "tank" just doesn't seem to apply to this organization -- not sure that it has over the years that I recall anyone season just to have a shot in the lottery.

LAKERSUSCBAM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea I like the whole roster at this juncture except for Nash and maybe Blake and I hope the Lakers go with one or two FA players at the most because they have right now quite a few players who, if they learn to play defense and continue their long-range shooting accuracy night in and night out, have the makings of a very good team.

Ditto Ram - it has the makings of an exciting, up-tempo group with the key word "learn to play defense".

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn straight LakersUSCBam. Guys like Farmar, Wesley Johnson, Jordon Hill, Xavier Henry, even Nick Young and Shawn Williams with Sacre coming on could really be good in this run and shoot system of Don'tknowi. Anyone of them can hit the three on a moment's notice and even Meeks has improved vastly from last year. So, going after big money is useless and unless there really is a big FA who can come in and help this squad, the draft is the way to go and that is Dr Buss's model more than anything his kids can come up with just because they have a boatlaod of money!

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kobe Bryant has ruled himself out for the Los Angeles Lakers' game at the Sacramento Kings on Friday night, the 18-year veteran told ESPNLosAngeles.com on Wednesday.

But after two consecutive days of practices, Bryant did say he is moving into game-to-game territory when considering his long-awaited comeback from Achilles surgery. That means playing in the Lakers' home game against the Toronto Raptors on Sunday is still a possibility.

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kobe back on Sunday. The Lakers released a video announcing his return.

Silas

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's keep our fingers crossed and hope Kobe plays smart and doesn't try to do too much at once.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's keep our fingers crossed and hope Kobe plays smart and doesn't try to do too much at once.

I'm with you there. Like i said before chemistry is a delicate thing to screw with, so we'll just have to see what comes of it...