• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Khalil Mack

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s official....

“Trade official, source tells ESPN: Bears get: Khalil Mack, a 2020 second-round round pick and a conditional 2020 fifth-round pick. Raiders get: 2019 first-round pick, 2020 first-round pick, 2020 third-round pick, 2019 sixth-round pick. So Bears get back second-round pick, too”

Taken from schefters twitter account. No players were added in. Great trade. We got a second round pick too, to lighten the blow of losing a first rounder. And that’ll probably be high, since the raiders will suck. This defense is about to dominate once again.

Wow. If this is true, I like this much better.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just picked up the bears defense in my fantasy league to supplement my denver d.

I drafted them last night after I already had the rams...…….
What a great surprise this morning when I heard we got mack........:yes:

Already had two trade offers this mornimg for the Bears D when I woke up...…...One was Marshawn lynch...…..bwahahaha get outta here stupid.

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I drafted them last night after I already had the rams...…….already had two trade offers this mornimg for the Bears D when I woke up...…...One was Marshawn lynch...…..bwahahaha get outta here stupid.
What was the other? I might consider that trade for lynch.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What was the other? I might consider that trade for lynch.
Speaking the name Lynch, I wonder if this means adios to Aaron Lynch. While he could provide valued depth at a position that still remains a bit thin, I'm wondering if by spending the entire offseason pretty much in the infirmary, if he's now a candidate for either being cut or attempting to place on the practice squad - pretty expensive practice squad member if that were the case, altho only $1.25mil is guaranteed.

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speaking the name Lynch, I wonder if this means adios to Aaron Lynch. While he could provide valued depth at a position that still remains a bit thin, I'm wondering if by spending the entire offseason pretty much in the infirmary, if he's now a candidate for either being cut or attempting to place on the practice squad - pretty expensive practice squad member if that were the case, altho only $1.25mil is guaranteed.
I think it makes him less expendable to be honest. With Mack, you can afford to wait for him to get healthy and provide depth.

jwolt92

The voice of fuckin reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 68,125.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Picked up the Bears defense in 2 deeper leagues already this morning. One has IDPs of the defense that you start :D

Love the trade. Glad they pulled the trigger

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So that's two 1st rounders, plus White and Kwiatkowski? Holy fuck. White was always expendable, so not too big a deal on that, but losing Nick is going to hurt us in the depth dept.
Yeah, it kinda sucks but it's the price of doing business with these kind of cats. It's the biggest in NFL history for a defensive player, but I don't think there has ever been someone as batshit crazy and power-drunk as Gruden these past several months outside of maybe Jerry Jones. These players don't hit the market with good reason.

EDGE was such a gigantic in your face need for this defense it had to be done, imo. It was holding the entire D back lacking EDGE pressure.