• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

KFFL Eagles fans checking in...

Raid

Hoopla Cash
$ 21.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The PierceMan is the slowest smack talker in draft history.

FadeToBlack

I'm a "member"
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gonna find another forum. Don't like it here, the lack of civility in the off-topic forum bothers me. Too many trolls and general assholes. Sure, KFFL had their fair share of those, but they at least had a subtlety to their ways. KFFL didn't need moderation, this place clearly does, and doesn't get much of it.

Raid

Hoopla Cash
$ 21.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gonna find another forum. Don't like it here, the lack of civility in the off-topic forum bothers me. Too many trolls and general assholes. Sure, KFFL had their fair share of those, but they at least had a subtlety to their ways. KFFL didn't need moderation, this place clearly does, and doesn't get much of it.

I hate trolls.... almost as much as post

Raid

Hoopla Cash
$ 21.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:pound::suds:padders.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

There are forums on the Hoop that I dont read or go to, cuz they are not my cup of tea.

For example, The Political Forum is one area that I avoid like the plague...never step foot in there myself. Too much crazy imo, but many like to engage there. Different strokes en sech...

When I first came to the Hoop, I didn't even leave the team board for almost a year, outside of the General NFL Board.

But the Hoop is big and there are many topics and threads, so I would suggest you stick to the areas you enjoy.

Wings

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya need a hug? :fuck2give:

ErkTheJerk

KFFL Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well, if you're leaving--I'm leaving. I can't imagine being here without you!

Who's with me!?

WIZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess the mailman can't. But in all seriousness when I leave I'm just leaving. No sympathy needed. No good bye no nothing. Just disappearing. And I think most posters would like it that way.

ErkTheJerk

KFFL Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess the mailman can't. But in all seriousness when I leave I'm just leaving. No sympathy needed. No good bye no nothing. Just disappearing. And I think most posters would like it that way.

Awesome! When will this happen?

Screamin Eagle

Stand for the Flag, Kneel for the Cross
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, I'm here but flying under the radar. Changed my screen name to better reflect our new diggs and my team name.

Gman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm with FadeToBlack.

This forum sucks!

DJ4040

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like I'm here now...took awhile. Glad to see everyone has moved to this new site.

FadeToBlack

I'm a "member"
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll step off the ledge... was in a bad mood.

Fuck the general discussion forum here. I'll get my NST fill elsewhere. I'll stick around here for the football talk, though. Been posting with these morons for 10+ years, can't stop now.

Raid

Hoopla Cash
$ 21.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll step off the ledge... was in a bad mood.

Fuck the general discussion forum here. I'll get my NST fill elsewhere. I'll stick around here for the football talk, though. Been posting with these morons for 10+ years, can't stop now.

You are the second most observant poster here. (Me being number one of course).:10:

Deano

Mental ninja
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, if you're leaving--I'm leaving. I can't imagine being here without you!

Who's with me!?

I'm going wherever Erk goes. And wherever Raid goes. And Wings, and Wiz, and Mannyz, and...