• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

KDS CUM IN TERRY: Bollea Edition!

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Heyo!!!!

7a637f96e42e45f28863938241ce-large.jpg

CarlWinslow

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
i don't get it, cum in hollywood hogans asshole?

been drinking since noon, ready to pass out,thought we had a fiver

Marco Doubypops

Road Commentary Specalist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I've heard that Utah leans heavily on inside play this year. I think we can take advantage of that if our guys half-decently rebound the ball. Andrea has always been really good at on-the-ball defense.

They'll miss shots, then we can get out and run.

I predict at least three dunks from DeMar and at least one of those will be on an alley-oop.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I've heard that Utah leans heavily on inside play this year. I think we can take advantage of that if our guys half-decently rebound the ball. Andrea has always been really good at on-the-ball defense.

They'll miss shots, then we can get out and run.

I predict at least three dunks from DeMar and at least one of those will be on an alley-oop.

Millsap and Jefferson will be tough. Utah has always had a history of loving to pound it inside. Other than that, I don't know much about this Jazz team...besides Devin Harris has been sucking big balls lately and will likely be traded soon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Also Fro, I've been watching Raw again for the past few weeks. I think I might be back on the train. The storylines are pretty damn good, especially Jericho. I can't wait until he takes a big fat dump on CM Punk's head.

Marco Doubypops

Road Commentary Specalist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Off the top of their heads, does anybody remember that thing a while back in wrestling when those recruits had a match against one of the more tenured wrestlers (Angle, or HHH, or Austin or something?) and it turned into real fighting and the referee had to use the fast count so that the recruit didn't snap the guy's ankle?

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Off the top of their heads, does anybody remember that thing a while back in wrestling when those recruits had a match against one of the more tenured wrestlers (Angle, or HHH, or Austin or something?) and it turned into real fighting and the referee had to use the fast count so that the recruit didn't snap the guy's ankle?

Shit man...no idea. The last time I watched wrestling before this stretch, both Stone Cold and the Rock were still alive