• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

KDS Commentary Presents: i LOVE a DARKO, BEASTLY JOHNSON edition

CarlWinslow

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I watched a Minnesota game earlier this year, I am willing to make the statement that Ricky Rubio is the best passer in the NBA.

99% of passes are categorized as any of the seven: outlets, post passes, swing passes, kick-outs, cutters, skip passes or ally-oops.

Watching Ricky he defied these names with his passes. Made some passes I couldn't even label. He was exceptional.

rubio makes me want to puke, matter of fact so does the entire wolves roster and management. If the wolves roster were toronto's roster i'd probably stop watching all together

CarlWinslow

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I agree with Pervy Jack Armstrong. Brozan needs to drive, slash and dunk more. Go back to what worked and let the shot come back to you

he drove many times last game, no calls cause he threw up gang signs last time went off with those three's.

what derozan needs to do now is some 360 and windmilll dunks in game so stern has no choice but to give him calls again. problem is, shoes don't fit.

Marco Doubypops

Road Commentary Specalist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I'm liking the Amir beard. I think he's starting a Reggie-beard....

I'm so hyped if he does. Because he'll be the next Reggie and also he'll look more like a pharoh if it gets long and thick.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Hello sirs! I'm Luke Ridnour and when I grow up, I want to play basket ball!

Paperboy.jpg

Marco Doubypops

Road Commentary Specalist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
If Amir would have had the full Reggie beard, he would have dunked that like a man.

And if he would have studied some Joey Dorsey tape, he would have ripped the net clean down.

CarlWinslow

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
do yo guys think derozan should just retire so the raps can make room for weems? i'm starting to think that way too