• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

KDS Commentary Presents: Big Buck Hunter edition

CarlWinslow

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
It appears we are actually legit and may get a top 5 seed. If so, then....

Yes
Yes
Yes
Yes
Yes
Yes
Yes
No
No
No

If Tajiri can ship out Mr. Elaine Alden and Novak's contracts by the trade deadline for a productive player then I will never bad mouth him again

Ha, i think tajiri has completely given up on trading feilds,he gets less minutes for showcase than the fat guy wraps got in the gay trade.

salmons i would keep if cheap. Yes he hates canda but hes versatile 1 to 3 and the only true vet. jean walleye

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Ha, i think tajiri has completely given up on trading feilds,he gets less minutes for showcase than the fat guy wraps got in the gay trade.

salmons i would keep if cheap. Yes he hates canda but hes versatile 1 to 3 and the only true vet. jean walleye

I'll say the same thing to Latino Heat as Winsbro said about Salmons. I still wouldn't keep Salmons though.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Oh I think we will be serious buyers. I actually think the Wraps are going to make a big splash

A bunch of east teams will be in full tank mode by then. A good change we might actually get a good player for a bargain. Tajiri will have to be picky though. We got great team chemistry going on right now and we must do all that we can to not fuck it up.

raptorlife4

Long Time Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,850.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So whatposition do you think we could use help for a playoff run?

Toughness? Scoring? Defense?>

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
So whatposition do you think we could use help for a playoff run?

Toughness? Scoring? Defense?>

Man, great question. We've gotten some solid contributions from all of our starters and bench lately, so any additions would either be to shed the two contracts we have for someone who can help the team right away or a clear upgrade from one of the dudes in the rotation already. Because we have a young starting core, I would say we could use some more vets come playoff time.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
FUCK YOU BENNY ADAMs

give a diva a break

Beyonce-angry.jpg

Kyle Lowry.