• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

KDS Commentary: Gotta put that Mayo on my Johnson edition

CarlWinslow

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
too add though, no way in hell choka only should be getting in the game before raw son

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
hes holding him back but its not like ed davis cause ed davis was the clear cut number 1 big on the team playing behind colangelos little angel

Yeah, I was referring to the holding back part. Hahaha, I don't know if Burger was better than Amir, but both of them together was magical. You're right. If Salesman wasn't there and desperately needed big white to be relevant, Burger and Amir could've done so much more damage.

CarlWinslow

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Yeah, I was referring to the holding back part. Hahaha, I don't know if Burger was better than Amir, but both of them together was magical. You're right. If Salesman wasn't there and desperately needed big white to be relevant, Burger and Amir could've done so much more damage.

ross will get his time when rudy bolts in 2015(no way he opts out of 17 mil)

but by that time ross will want out more than ever

CarlWinslow

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

burger is definitely better than amir by the way, one is a pharoah and one is a god

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
burger is definitely better than amir by the way, one is a pharoah and one is a god

cheeseburgerhelmet7eu.jpg

It's too bad the Grizzlies give him dick for playing time.