• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

KDS COMMENTARY FOREVAH!

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
raps should just voluntarly forfeit the rest of the season, see how it goes down with stern who rigs it against them time after time, every single game, pure corruption

I'm okay with this losing. I want to see how far the ceiling goes this season for The Cheeseburger and Brozan. I'm also looking forward to the trade deadline too...see if Colangelo can pull another miracle from his hair piece

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
hahaha, soo far off.

i wouldn't have done any better, whats a haiku? does rod base haiku at halftime?

Haiku is a classic japanese form of poetry where you get only three lines: the first line contains five syllables, the second contains seven syllables and the third contains five syllables. Then anything else is up to the imagination.

JUICEYP

Remmington smooth
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm okay with this losing. I want to see how far the ceiling goes this season for The Cheeseburger and Brozan. I'm also looking forward to the trade deadline too...see if Colangelo can pull another miracle from his hair piece

ya im down with the losing too, cause unlike the leafs we actually have our first round pick. TANK BABY TANK!!!

JUICEYP

Remmington smooth
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haiku is a classic japanese form of poetry where you get only three lines: the first line contains five syllables, the second contains seven syllables and the third contains five syllables. Then anything else is up to the imagination.

sounds pretty gay i bet damntoni is all over it

CarlWinslow

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

i knew it was a poem,rod base probably pee's these out his ass with serious flow

JUICEYP

Remmington smooth
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we'll im outtie later bros!

CarlWinslow

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
well all in all a good outcome, now leo rautins will finally shut the fuck up about julien wright