• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

KDS Commentary: Charity drive to help Ozzy wipe all the pron viruses from his comp

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
still worried beaverman and trudeu eat at each others votes while the remaining scumbag voters get harper in again

Polls have consistently found that Trudeau is getting more love than Beaver and Android right now. But still a year away. Today could be the first of many moves for Trudeau to start getting aggressive. Playing it safe won't beat Android.

CarlWinslow

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Polls have consistently found that Trudeau is getting more love than Beaver and Android right now. But still a year away. Today could be the first of many moves for Trudeau to start getting aggressive. Playing it safe won't beat Android.

i till like beaverman though, hes as anti harper as it gets, grevis vasquez would vote for him. but it all comes down to weed at 711

CarlWinslow

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
raps should film a lockeroom video after this game with jonas putting his hands on hayes` tits from behind

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
i till like beaverman though, hes as anti harper as it gets, grevis vasquez would vote for him. but it all comes down to weed at 711

I actually like Beaverman more than Trudeau, but the media hasn't stopped shining the spotlight on Trudeau. It's not fair to Beaverman but Trudeau probably sells more ads

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Ha, i`m glad no one got pizza.noone except thee ol walrus

258qqs0.png

Yes coach.