• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

K.C. Chiefs @ Carolina Panthers game thread

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
putting it up for the hell of it. lotta yards put up by Alex Smith in the 1st Quarter. also Bowe actually CAUGHT a few...:lol:

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
k, the starting offense is STILL inconsistent, but that's the 2nd week in a row with a long TD grab by Travis Kelce. why ain't this guy starting over Fasano again...?

NJBuckO's

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kelce and DAT are so important going forward. On the downside the OL and CB looks weak..Parker stinks.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kelce and DAT are so important going forward. On the downside the OL and CB looks weak..Parker stinks.

At least Cooper looked ok when I was watching. Parker gets a thumbs down as far as I am concerned. We'll just have to deal with Sean Smith's inconsistency (The good, bad, ugly, and sometimes pretty good if his career thus far is any indication) it looks like. Maybe try Parker at safety? O-line was better than last week, but still unacceptable as a unit when drives are blown up because of holding calls (deserved calls at that).

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
k, the starting offense is STILL inconsistent, but that's the 2nd week in a row with a long TD grab by Travis Kelce. why ain't this guy starting over Fasano again...?

Quite impressed with the guy so far. Looks like a real difference maker thus far, albeit in the preseason.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At least Cooper looked ok when I was watching. Parker gets a thumbs down as far as I am concerned. We'll just have to deal with Sean Smith's inconsistency (The good, bad, ugly, and sometimes pretty good if his career thus far is any indication) it looks like. Maybe try Parker at safety? O-line was better than last week, but still unacceptable as a unit when drives are blown up because of holding calls (deserved calls at that).

and after looking at our first 5 games of the regular season we COULD be in for a real rough ride if they don't get their shit together...

NJBuckO's

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe some decent waiver wire help can be found to improve things.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This. The pass he dropped near the endzone was harder than easy, but it had to be placed there or else the front defender a few yards up would have had a chance to hit it. Roll if you have to, but don't let it bounce (yes, easier said than done, I couldn't do it, yada, yada, yada). Even though effectively a rookie, I doubt Kelce would have dropped that.

Wish they had hurried up to snap the ball, but from the QBs perspective, he caught it and no reason to hurry up and waste a down. They should have a hurry up default like run it up the gut just to avoid the challenge. I mean, just avoiding a challenge would be a 16 yard play even if the run it up the gut produced nothing. They could even have a real play set up for fast changes. But again, only works if the QB knows it is questionable and Fasano didn't appear to think one way or another (though the camera wasn't on him the whole time).

NJBuckO's

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think by week 3-4 Kelce will be the starter, as Fasano should be better suited to blocking and backing up at this stage of his career anyhow.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While I am not too horribly surprised the O-line looks weak, I am going to be interested how they do the next two weeks. Hopefully the young line can look a bit better against the Vikings as they play together more. Saw a bit of that last season, but of course, Albert and Schwartz/Asamoah departed.