• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Juwan Howard HC U of M Wolverines just threw a punch

Sportsguy9695

Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,618.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would really love to see them suspend Howard and do whatever there gonna do to him. But if by anyway the school doesn’t get kept out of the tournament cuz of this I would love to see them run the table to shut up all the haters

Sportsguy9695

Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,618.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Coach K did something like Howard the world would stop turning until he resigned or was put to death. Being a sore ass loser is one thing, but hitting an opposing assistant coach is unacceptable. And Gard shouldn't have grabbed Howard like "you're going to listen to me". He's a dumbass too. He needs to be suspended. But Howard needs to be fired. Simple as that.
I agree 100% if coach k or any white coach did this they’d be calling for his resignation right away. But since it was a black coach it’s ok. Shit doesn’t go down this street 2 ways

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was pointed out to me on another thread that Juwan Howard shouldn't be upset with a time out being called... He did the very same thing against Ohio State

So I guess... Do as I say, NOT as a do is what he lives by

YourFriendGannon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Coach K did something like Howard the world would stop turning until he resigned or was put to death.
This is as far out there as saying if Trump did half of what Biden has gotten away with, the world would stop turning until he resigned or was put to death. Newsflash: no one in a position of actual power has had it out for your coach.

PIBuckeye

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While they are being full coach PRESSED by Michigan with what like 15 seconds left and Wisconsin having scrubs in the game
^^^ yep. that's a big factor that can't be said enough. Juwan didn't have a good reason to be THAT upset.

if Wisky was full court pressing being up 15 points with less than a minute and shooting 3s, that would be more of a reason to be upset.

wisky coach was just trying to explain himself, imo. he doesn't deserve any discipline.

cwerph

Go Bucks!
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^^^ yep. that's a big factor that can't be said enough. Juwan didn't have a good reason to be THAT upset.

if Wisky was full court pressing being up 15 points with less than a minute and shooting 3s, that would be more of a reason to be upset.

wisky coach was just trying to explain himself, imo. he doesn't deserve any discipline.
Then Howard lied about it in the post-game press conference and said they weren't in a full-court press.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's a POS and should be fired by UMich and banned by the NCAA from the post season for at least a season, not counting this one. I'd be comfortable with a lifetime ban from the NCAA tourney. He can always coach some HS team. Think Hoosiers, lol. If he's even able.

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On January 23rd Michigan was beating Indiana by 15 with under a minute left. Indiana was pressing and what did Michigan do? They called a time out. This is not just the first time he's shown a lack of control, he got mad over the same shit he himself did less than a month ago.

Pure Steel

Hoopla Cash
$ 402.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dave Portnoy is a retard......

PIBuckeye

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then Howard lied about it in the post-game press conference and said they weren't in a full-court press.

huh.

so he's a liar too. mich. was clearly pressing with 15 sec. left.............

douggie

Iron Duke
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,692.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is as far out there as saying if Trump did half of what Biden has gotten away with, the world would stop turning until he resigned or was put to death. Newsflash: no one in a position of actual power has had it out for your coach.
:wtf:

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No reason to be upset imo.. Happens all the time when and it's not like Michigan lost because Wisconsin called a time out

H2S

entropica robusta
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
but but but...

"J. Herp is a Michigan Man of the highest character"
  • beloved sire of six, perhaps seven children by five different women;
  • sued by two different women he was cheating on his current wives with for giving them Herpes;
  • at least one DWI;
  • publicly threatened to kill another Coach last year;
  • pussy-slapped Joe Krabbenhoft and
  • was at the center of the biggest play-for-pay scheme in ncaa history

douggie

Iron Duke
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,692.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
but but but...

• sued by two different women he was cheating on his current wives with for giving them Herpes;
  • at least one DWI;

@H2S I’m so glad to see you are still alive. Glad you’re safe and back posting.

Reactions: H2S

Picklerick 2.0

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

How can he say he wasn't full court pressing? How can he explain himself to the players who he had pressing in that game? Talk about a breech of trust.

PIBuckeye

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
but but but...

• at least one DWI;
wow. first three I didn't know about. This guy is gutter trash........

What a model citizen, great character.............

michigan................. nice top shelf good morals coach you chose there. :L