• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Justin Braun Recalled

Cmon_WTF

Is that...cabbage?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
According to a twitter by Worcerster player James Marcou the team bus took a detour to drop Braun off at the airport for a flight to San Jose.

Braun has been by far the best dman in Worcester this year. He's a good skating two-way dman. I'm looking forward to see what he can do.

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
According to a twitter by Worcerster player James Marcou the team bus took a detour to drop Braun off at the airport for a flight to San Jose.

Braun has been by far the best dman in Worcester this year. He's a good skating two-way dman. I'm looking forward to see what he can do.

Even if the kid doesn't "shine" it would be great if he proved to be reliable. When Demers comes back, we'd have 3 defensemen that can skate with the puck.

Cmon_WTF

Is that...cabbage?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
With both Murray and Wallin just coming back from injury I wonder if McLellan is looking at going with 7 dmen for the Chicago game.

If he doesn't go with 7 dmen and Braun is in the line-up I'd look at that as a huge statement to what McLellan thinks of the mobility he currently has on the back end.