• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Just got invites to a wedding on OU/Texas day

MarkOU

License to Thrill
Hoopla Cash
$ 287.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1st cousin. He is an alumni and so is his bride. This is clearly a douche move on their part!!

Tomhusker

The Original Husker+ Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 271.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would RSVGOFUCKYOURSELF to them.

It's only a first cousin. Hell I missed my brothers wedding because his bride insisted on a Nebraska/Colorado game day wedding.

occupant

Resident Inhabitant and nerve striker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,345.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So...they're having it at the Texas State Fairgrounds...right?

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1st cousin. He is an alumni and so is his bride. This is clearly a douche move on their part!!

Probably wanting some place that a lot of Sooner or sips get married, and knew they could get it on that day :)

What a couple of turds

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and when you go, just make sure to let him know that you are going to make sure he knows the score every time you see him. None of this "we don't want to know the score, we are DVR'ing it" crap.

sooner78wakeboard

Sooner Born, Sooner Bred
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everyone I know that got married OU/TX weekend....got divorced.

3q9ry4.jpg

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sounds like your cousin is a pussy. No OU male alum is going to get married the day of the RRSO. Don't go to it. This happened to me as well, only it was my roommate and pledge bro when I was at UT. He wanted me and bunch of our other friends in the wedding, however, we knew his fiancé was a straight up C U Next Tuesday and made it clear to him not to get married the day of the RRSO, b/c we had heard her say many times to her bitch girlfriends how she was going to get married that Saturday just to make a point. Sure enough, dickhead sets his date on 10/8/2005 and we all told him to find other groomsmen, mainly b/c he let's his bitch of a wife run everything. Like a previous poster said, they are now divorced. True story.....

MarkOU

License to Thrill
Hoopla Cash
$ 287.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like your cousin is a pussy. No OU male alum is going to get married the day of the RRSO. Don't go to it. This happened to me as well, only it was my roommate and pledge bro when I was at UT. He wanted me and bunch of our other friends in the wedding, however, we knew his fiancé was a straight up C U Next Tuesday and made it clear to him not to get married the day of the RRSO, b/c we had heard her say many times to her bitch girlfriends how she was going to get married that Saturday just to make a point. Sure enough, dickhead sets his date on 10/8/2005 and we all told him to find other groomsmen, mainly b/c he let's his bitch of a wife run everything. Like a previous poster said, they are now divorced. True story.....

:lol:

I agree. He is being a pussy letting his woman pick this day. And its cool man, you can say **** here. :whistle:

MarkOU

License to Thrill
Hoopla Cash
$ 287.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lol:

Let the butthurt flow dumbass. You going to follow my posts around for the night or the week?

MarkOU

License to Thrill
Hoopla Cash
$ 287.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go on and start a thread about me. "Callinz my ass out" as you put it.

MarkOU

License to Thrill
Hoopla Cash
$ 287.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lets start with your hard on for me. What's your issue? Something I said mad you cry? Obviously its pretty bad. You've called me a repub puke, stupid lib, dumbass okie. Don't seem to remember coming at you bro. So spill the beans and stop playing games like a bitch.

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lets start with your hard on for me. What's your issue? Something I said mad you cry? Obviously its pretty bad. You've called me a repub puke, stupid lib, dumbass okie. Don't seem to remember coming at you bro. So spill the beans and stop playing games like a bitch.

1st Of all, I aint your "bro"...go fuck yerself, you'll find more pleasure there.

Issue? You have been "bustin balls" since I started reading all your reply crap,,,right down a party line...then you make it known tonite your a Dem...Am I confused? No, read your BS from the start. But if you wanna suck cock while doing so...fine...DOMA's dead and I'll give you a slider there.

"Games like a bitch"? Shit you've been playin the BEOTCH from day 1 here...which way does your backdoor open anywhoze? From what I can tell...the gate swings both ways, whatever fits your fancy Mark...How bout just being honest rather than just a "repuke". Ya got a solution to a current problem, post it BEOTCH.

MarkOU

License to Thrill
Hoopla Cash
$ 287.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok I see.

Nothing specific I have said upsets you. Well tough shit. I've mentioned many times where my political registration lies and the reason behind that so sorry that your ass only joined 2 months ago. I don't feel the need to repost my bio for your noob ass but ill entertain you. Havent voted since 2000. voted for Bush, voted for Clinton in '96. Registered as a democrat right out of high school. Didn't mean much and means even little today.

Now that we have that out of the way let me ask you a question? Are you 12. I remember when I was 12 I used to insult people by making gay references. Tee hehe you like butt sux. you swallow seamon. :lol: your shit is weak sir. Stop coming at me, bro.

My stance on things are well known and if you can't read them, not my problem. Go get hooked on phonics.