• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

June 1st.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Dallas Cowboys' good news at the moment regarding the salary cap: Dallas has a competitive roster owns $10.5 million of available space.

The Cowboys' even-better news: Though it meant a painful goodbye to foundational standout Ezekiel Elliott, having designated him as a June 1 cut means that on Friday, that rebate comes back to the Dallas cap as well, to the tune of $10.9 million more.

Therefore, Cowboys bosses Jerry and Stephen Jones will wake up on Friday morning with a fresh total of more than $20 million in cap space. ... and arguably, some compelling ideas about what to do with that money.

So .. will they spend it? How? Where?

Sir Robin Of Camelot

You seem angry. Miserable, even.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Dallas Cowboys' good news at the moment regarding the salary cap: Dallas has a competitive roster owns $10.5 million of available space.

The Cowboys' even-better news: Though it meant a painful goodbye to foundational standout Ezekiel Elliott, having designated him as a June 1 cut means that on Friday, that rebate comes back to the Dallas cap as well, to the tune of $10.9 million more.

Therefore, Cowboys bosses Jerry and Stephen Jones will wake up on Friday morning with a fresh total of more than $20 million in cap space. ... and arguably, some compelling ideas about what to do with that money.

So .. will they spend it? How? Where?
If I were a betting person (not), I'd say in the trenches. They do have a history...

Sir Robin Of Camelot

You seem angry. Miserable, even.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
cap management says lock up Lamb or Diggs.

I would do Lamb cause Diggs tackles like a girl.
Glad I'm not the only one finding Diggs somewhat lacking... and I would definitely do Lamb first.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Glad I'm not the only one finding Diggs somewhat lacking... and I would definitely do Lamb first.
I hope Gilmore shows Diggs how to be a complete football player.

That effort against SF still burns my ass. Playoff effort it was not.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the only big $'s spent for the rest of this season will be extensions and a deadline add if we are in the hunt and I think we will be. I think we add two or three more guys who make or are in the mix for the final 53 but more backup/rotation types between now and week 1.

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
cap management says lock up Lamb or Diggs.

I would do Lamb cause Diggs tackles like a girl.
I won’t say girl I will say Deion simply because for Deion “it was a business decision “ and as awesome as Deion was he sucked aZZ when he got beat.
In the immortal words of former Senator Lloyd Bentsen to Dan Quayle paraphrased for this “ Trevon I knew Deion Sanders and your no Deion Sanders “
With apologies the late Senator Bentsen and Deion Pizz on Dan Quayle learn how to spell potato

JMHO

Last edited: