• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Josh Hamilton in trouble again

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's out til June anyway with the injury. So Arte Moreno arranges maybe a half-season ban?

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh boy, the Angels fans got to love this signing more by the day.
dont know about angel fans but mgnt going to save alot of money

The executive said it's "worse" than that. Hamilton was summoned to New York City on Wednesday for a hearing with MLB officials and the Angels are said to be bracing for a serious penalty. It's silly to speculate before more information is revealed, but we must note that Hamilton has a well-chronicled history of drug and alcohol addiction. This is trending in a very concerning direction. Anaheim owes the 33-year-old slugger $25.4 million in 2015, $32.4 million in 2016, and another $32.4 million in 2017.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty much any AAA level scrub can replace what Josh was giving the Angels. He's got about zero friends left in baseball, if all this talk is true.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL @ the fuckin Angels. I hope they pay every last cent of it!

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Considering he needed special permission to come back into the league, pretty sure no one in MLB considers this a first offense. First offenders don't usually have the testing regimen Josh has.

Yeah I'm betting he probably gets a one year suspension at least

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no one is pulling for him anymore , he's made it impossible. I'm betting his days are numbered or over. Think them Ranger fans are LOL right now?

oh hell yeah!!! :pound:

mainly because of how he left town.

tducey

Sports discussion
Hoopla Cash
$ 46,233.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As someone who's father was an addict I know that being an addict is not fun. Yes Hamilton made his own choices and should be punished for them but if you're an addict sometimes you can't help it. Still let's hope he'll get some help like my Dad did. Dad's been sober for 12 yrs. now, turned his life completely around and proof that anyone can go sober.

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As someone who's father was an addict I know that being an addict is not fun. Yes Hamilton made his own choices and should be punished for them but if you're an addict sometimes you can't help it. Still let's hope he'll get some help like my Dad did. Dad's been sober for 12 yrs. now, turned his life completely around and proof that anyone can go sober.

Josh and his family were treated and supported extremely well here. We bought into his story and appreciated his success having gone through what he did and his constant struggles, but how he left town was totally and completely classless and sober or otherwise there was no excuse to basically flip everyone off. And that nobody will forget.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whole Lotta Love goin on in this thread.....

I've said I don't "hate" any athletes but I lied. I hate Lance Armstrong and Josh Hamilton and think the world would be a better place without either of them. Tiger Woods and Albert Pujols are dangerously close as well. And let's not pretend like all four of these guys aren't drug abusers while sanctimoniously throwing God in our face at every opportunity. Truly sickening.

I hope Joshn Hamilton breaks down on the side of the road in Arlington. I wonder if anyone will give him a ride?

Cocksucker.

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've said I don't "hate" any athletes but I lied. I hate Lance Armstrong and Josh Hamilton and think the world would be a better place without either of them. Tiger Woods and Albert Pujols are dangerously close as well. And let's not pretend like all four of these guys aren't drug abusers while sanctimoniously throwing God in our face at every opportunity. Truly sickening.

I hope Joshn Hamilton breaks down on the side of the road in Arlington. I wonder if anyone will give him a ride?

Cocksucker.

He'll get
th

Tharvot

Crusader for Truthiness
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Drug relapse from what I've heard. Bad news for Josh. He went from tremendous comeback story to giant douchebag within a few years. The Rangers must be giddy with excitement over the Angels having to pay him that giant contract.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
josh-hamilton.jpg

Not a dewshbag.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Cocksucker.
I hate a lot of athletes.

Other than Tiger, none of em ever crash n burn like this. Im just jel...... Jelous.

(Why the fuck anyone ever liked Lance in the first place is beyond me. Motherfucker rode a bicycle in Europe. WTF!?!)

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
josh-hamilton.jpg

Not a dewshbag.

Damn and I said Carnival Cruise ships had a fuckton of bad tattoos, this dumbfuck is a canvas for really shitty artwork!

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate a lot of athletes.

Other than Tiger, none of em ever crash n burn like this. Im just jel...... Jelous.

(Why the fuck anyone ever liked Lance in the first place is beyond me. Motherfucker rode a bicycle in Europe. WTF!?!)

Smitty, it's incredible.

He. Rides. A. Bike.

That's all! My ex-wife STILL won't let me talk about him. She absolutely refuses to admit that he ever cheated. She doesn't want to hear one syllable against the guy.

I don't think in my lifetime I'll ever truly hate an athlete like I do him. If he didn't have kids, I'd wish he were dead. But before that happens, I'd want him to give back the nearly billion dollars he made from "cancer research."

Who's worse? Lance Cheatstrong or Hitler?

LucklessPadresFan

Creedence Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This guy is a freaking moron!

I've been clean and sober for 25 years, but before I finally 'got it right' I had tried to get clean and sober on three separate occasions over the course of 15 years. We should feel pity, not condemnation. It's a lifelong struggle and for some it's a constant battle that is not always won.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Smitty, it's incredible.

He. Rides. A. Bike.

That's all! My ex-wife STILL won't let me talk about him. She absolutely refuses to admit that he ever cheated. She doesn't want to hear one syllable against the guy.

I don't think in my lifetime I'll ever truly hate an athlete like I do him. If he didn't have kids, I'd wish he were dead. But before that happens, I'd want him to give back the nearly billion dollars he made from "cancer research."

Who's worse? Lance Cheatstrong or Hitler?
Lance is one of those guys you'd think would get punched daily. Not in the arm, right in the face. He's a fuckin weasel!

Ryan Braun and Todd Bertuzzi are up there for me. But Lance takes the cake.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Hamilton has access to literally all the help in the world. He has to want it, and want to stick with it.

When he was given help last time, he turned around and torched everyone that supported him. Thus, fuck Josh.