• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Josh Freeman?

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll be the first one to say it. We've got to consider bringing him in. Palmer blows... another 3 interceptions today. I'd rather start Stanton than Palmer at this point honestly.

NDHoosier101

Reigning "Last to post" Champion
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,338.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Y'all need to do something to help out Michael Floyd. I think Freeman is worth a shot, although I thought Palmer would have a good year so... :noidea:

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Side note: We've been listed as a potential trade partner with the Jags to land MJD.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Y'all need to do something to help out Michael Floyd. I think Freeman is worth a shot, although I thought Palmer would have a good year so... :noidea:

Floyd has been phenomenal so far this year given our QB/OL situation. He's still developing but the dude is a stud.

Davis_Mike

You can never have too many knives.
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Freeman won't be any better than Palmer. Asking a dimly lit bulb to pick up an offense mid season that Fitz has struggled with is not going to work. Arians & Palmer need to tailor the offense to their personnel. Instead of "chunk" yards like Arians wants, make safe throws & check downs. That is the problem. More screens & runs on 1st/2nd down.

MJD is not the answer. Why waste draft pick(s) on him when Ellington right now is better version of MJD. Just Use Ellington more.

And Michael Floyd is on pace for a 1000 yard season.

Last edited by a moderator:

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MJD ... Hope that's a joke. Ellington needs more carries. We have talent that's not being fully utilized in the backfield. Smith and Ellington have earned their right to more carries. The only guy back there giving us reason not to trust him is Mendenhall.

Cards just have to stick with Palmer. He's great when protected but terrible under pressure. Might want to get an O Linemen before Josh Freeman. Or Arians may want to shift philosophy a bit and use a fullback or more TE blocking schemes.

What's up with Roberts? Let's just cut Housler...he's garbage.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He may not be an upgrade (Freeman) but he definitely has more upside than Palmer. Even if it's a long shot for him to reach his potential, it could be worth the risk. A mobile QB might fare a little better with our O-Line.