• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jimmy G or Baker Mayfield

Which QB would you rather have to start our season in 2022?

• Jimmy G

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • Baker Mayfield

Votes: 7 29.2%
  • Potato Salad - Roll w/ with we got

Votes: 7 29.2%

• Total voters

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think many of you can take a deep breath and others can say WTF only a 4th or 5th round pick 2 years from now!?! Yes thats right because he is not worth a 2nd or 3rd like some idiot outsiders thought. Panthers are only paying 4.8 million of his contract also.

Yes he would have been most likely the Best QB on the team but he is not the savior of a franchise.

Would i have taken Mayfield for what the Panthers gave up? No, like i always stated wait for him to be released if not don't chase.

Panthers now have Baker, Sam and Matt in their QB room. To be honest thats not a bad QB room but they have no clue who their starter will be. That tells you all you need to know about Baker and Sam, the rookie is still a unknown commodity.

Last edited:

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank fuckin' God. See if Drew Lock can do anything (almost certain he wont) and then make your QB play next year. We have lots of draft ammunition to get one and it will allow Cross/Lucas/Blythe to ramp up and Walker should still be plenty fresh in 2023 where we will also have LOADS of cap room.

Baker Mayfraud isn't the answer. He couldn't do fuck all with one of the best OLs and run games in the league and he's had injury concerns. Panthers probably just snagged him to allow Corral some time to develop and learn while Mayfraud leads the Panthers to 6-11/7-10.

WalterFootball's comment completely baffled me saying that the Panthers are now playoff contenders with him and a healthy McCaffrey... dunno what the hell he's smoking. I get the NFC is terrible at the moment, but jeebus.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seahawks would lose games with Mayfield or Jimmy and lose games without them. Why spend to lose? Stick to acquiring players that are part of the future and can be developed to help the team, obviously not all of them work out, but that should be the aim. Really happy the Baker rumors are done.