• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jets won today, so we sit at pick #5 right now

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously thinking we are going to end the season sitting in the right position to do something very stupid come draft day. :L

Sleepy T

....zzzz...
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tennessee plays Jax next week. So assuming we lose... We will likely at least move up to the 4 spot. Looking at the other teams' schedules, I think we will probably end up at 3 or 4. But... You never know. We shall see where the cards fall.

KickSaveDave

Message Board Migrant
America's safest and most boring city: Irvine, CA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously thinking we are going to end the season sitting in the right position to do something very stupid come draft day. :L

What makes you think that?

Washington-Redskins-Failed-Fake-Punt-Attempt-GIF-vs.-Minnesota-Vikings.gif

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With the 4th pick the Washington Redskins take OT Andrus Peat from Stanford. Offseason Snyder pays a fortune for Suh and with those 2 moves we dramatically improved the lines.

2nd round - Jaquiski Tartt - Safety, Samford
3rd round - Nick O'Leary - TE, ND
4th round - Jake Waters - QB, KSU
5th round - CB
6th round - LB
7th round - OT

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe we could find an OL who understands the snap count?

kR4hRlD.gif

Thats assuming we do the smart thing and take an O-line man. I have every faith in Snyder that if we lose out and finish with a top five pick, and the media at large starts painting RG3 as a bust, Dan will look to make a move to get his new shiny.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With the 4th pick the Washington Redskins take OT Andrus Peat from Stanford. Offseason Snyder pays a fortune for Suh and with those 2 moves we dramatically improved the lines.

5th round - CB
6th round - LB
7th round - OT

Peat would be too logical. And as he is what i hope we actually draft in the first round, I have ultimate faith in Snyder. We will trade up and secure the ability to draft Jamies Winston.

KickSaveDave

Message Board Migrant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

5th round - CB
6th round - LB
7th round - OT

Peat looks to be a pure Left Tackle candidate. I'd prefer to trade down (if possible) and pick up Brandon Scherff, who looks to be one of those classic college LTs who projects to be a great NFL RT.

Right now none of the OL look to be grading out to be top 5, but we need a RT and some guards, not a LT anyway.

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm kinda hoping we get that USC DE...Peat has been "currently" graded lower than thought, and the Iowa OT has injury history. There are some OU and Notre Dame OT graded pretty decently that should be there when we pick 2nd.

I mean a little pass rush had Rambo looking like an all-pro in buffalo today

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Assuming we lose out, which is a pretty safe bet, we are looking at 4 right? If any of the 2 win teams steal one we can even move up from there?

Scherff is a top 10 pick for sure, not sure he grades out that high. But Good God if yesterday didn't prove the need for an OT nothing will.

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm kinda hoping we get that USC DE...Peat has been "currently" graded lower than thought, and the Iowa OT has injury history. There are some OU and Notre Dame OT graded pretty decently that should be there when we pick 2nd.

I mean a little pass rush had Rambo looking like an all-pro in buffalo today

That should be a huge slap in the face to this organization. A player who looked like the worst DB in history has a game like this. It just helps clarify what is wrong with this team. The root cause could be related to scouting, coaching or something else. This organization needs to seriously look at itself in the mirror and ask "What are doing wrong?". Otherwise - I don't care if they have the # 1 overall pick for the next ten years - they will still fail!

Sadly - I believe that ego will get in the way especially when you have someone like Snyder who has the anti-Midas touch.

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have every confidence in this team to make the right moves...

10259594006_3b0ff1496e_o.gif

You posted some good ones but this was my favorite. Who was the idiot who wasn't looking for the fake punt, Niles Paul? How many stupid moves does that guy need to make? He's a twitch waiting to happen on a hard count.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
some people confuse blaming shanahan for what happened and saying that allen was making all the moves and should be held accountable for the "GM ROLE" he never really had here in DC

so do i get to credit allen for all the good moves you want to credit shanny for ?

trent willams would be one , kerrigan would be one , morris would be one , reed would be one robinson K would be one helu would be one garcon would be one

shanahan wasnt all that bad but you confuse some one asking you to get the facts straight as one who is hating

now if you want to bash allen for his faults under your scenario then he gets credit for a lot of good core players that are on this team :suds:

KickSaveDave

Message Board Migrant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
some people confuse blaming shanahan for what happened and saying that allen was making all the moves and should be held accountable for the "GM ROLE" he never really had here in DC

so do i get to credit allen for all the good moves you want to credit shanny for ?

trent willams would be one , kerrigan would be one , morris would be one , reed would be one robinson K would be one helu would be one garcon would be one

shanahan wasnt all that bad but you confuse some one asking you to get the facts straight as one who is hating

now if you want to bash allen for his faults under your scenario then he gets credit for a lot of good core players that are on this team :suds:

Sure, Dad, credit Bruce with all those good moves... that lead us to another 3-13 season. Great moves indeed!