• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jeff Fisher's Post Game Pressy

TEB11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He only answered one question and said it three times with this response concerning the Rams horrible play the last three weeks; "We'll get it fixed!" Well Jeff, I sure hope so, 'cause what I've seen so far this year, you've taken one "HUGE" step backwards from a year ago that's for damn sure. :noidea:

LTR1961

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He only answered one question and said it three times with this response concerning the Rams horrible play the last three weeks; "We'll get it fixed!" Well Jeff, I sure hope so, 'cause what I've seen so far this year, you've taken one "HUGE" step backwards from a year ago that's for damn sure. :noidea:

We've heard that refrain before. Martz favorite response was, "Shoot we can fix that".

I don't want to hear about it I want to see it. They have extra time to prepare for a home game against what will probably be an 0-4 Jacksonville team. They not only need to win that game they need to win big!!!!! Time to step up and show the fans we have a reason to watch.

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:fish2: He had better fix it or Fisher will be Going Fishing....

RAM-N-IT

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can't fix a broken QB who's scared to throw it more that 5 yards downfield. You can try, but in the end the OC needs to go.

Shott is not a good OC.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please fire Jeff Fisher! The Titans want him back.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:fish2: He had better fix it or Fisher will be Going Fishing....
Taint happening, the dude will be here for 5 years minimum, no doubt in my mind.

Remember this is only Jeff's 20th. game as the Rams HC and the brass knows he took over a franchise who had the worst 5 year stretch for any professional sports team EVER!

Year 4 for Jeff will be is break year, he needs to get this team above .500 by then. He may be gone after year 5 however, if he doesn't move a game or 2 above .500 in year 5.

But then and only then will the organization be stupid enough to take such action. I don't care if we don't win another game for in the next 20!

He will get 4 years.

LTR1961

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can't fix a broken QB who's scared to throw it more that 5 yards downfield. You can try, but in the end the OC needs to go.

Shott is not a good OC.

That's it, 18 yards rushing and another monster rushing game by the opponent but it's all Sam's fault. :doh:

LTR1961

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Shott is not a good OC.

The Rams have fewer yards rushing this year than the Whiners had last night.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please fire Jeff Fisher! The Titans want him back.

And who the fuck would want to coach this Rams team if we were to fire JF in the near term.

I can see it now....

!!!Breaking News!!!!

After 5 weeks into the 2014 season the Rams finally lure Lane Kiffin to interview for the Rams' HC vacant position. Lane was fired as the USC HC after suffering an abysmal 3-10 season. The Rams will probably need to offer him carte blanche, and Lane will most likely be Head Coach, President and General Manager if hired.

:lol:

RamCub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vita - You just hit on the only way this could be worse!!!

bluepigpen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:agree:Jeff Fisher isn't going anywhere, period. Shotts might, sooner than later. The holes the Rams have were dug by many years of stupid years of management and that can't be fixed in 20 games. I am going to start a thread today and want an honest opinion at that point about the context, no hint now.:nod:

fastforward

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,832.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fisher will be here next year unless we lose 14 games this year - which I don't see happening. If Fisher is here then Snead will be here. If Fisher and Snead are here then Bradford will be here - even if a better cheaper option is available.

There is a building process. We didn't pick Austin, Bailey, and Jones with the expectation that they'd be ready from the get-go. I don't like the moves we've made. I don't like what we're trying to do, but there's no point changing course at this stage because we're stuck with the roster we've got.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vita - You just hit on the only way this could be worse!!!
Yes it could be worse, we saw worse for 6 years prior to Jeff and company arriving.

But let's face it, Scott Linehan was on his way up in the NFL came to St Louis and not only did he have to move back down, he's been stuck at the OC for 5 years! And Steve Spags, well it's even worse, that Cat dropped down to DC sucked there and now is a Defensive Assistant, ASSISTANT! That dude was on the rise too in the NFL before coming to St Louis. Now here we have one of the most tenured Head Coaches in the NFL, a dude who came about as close to winning an SB as one could come and we are gonna jettison his ass off much in the way of his two predecessors? If that's the case than I don't think anybody qualified would come near us with a ten foot pole. The Rams organization would be viewed as a career killer, if it's not viewed that way already!

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Think positive, people. Fisher's an excellent coach, and the game against the Jags is almost a guaranteed win. Plus, you're gonna have 2 really high draft picks next year.

Chilipepper

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven't seen the Jags play this season but can anybody be worse than the RAMS? That is a awful thought.