• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

JC Jackson

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's not on the roster.

He's in the front office.

He's always on the Hoop on Tuesday morning........................................................I told you so, last Friday. Check with me later.
No idea what this means

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No idea what this means
Everybody "told you so" after an event. Everyone was Nostradamus after something happened.

Basically, I was referring to the Monday morning quarterbacks.

Sort of like the Politicians who always "WOULD" have done something much better than their opponent after some disaster or tragedy.

It's always easier to have a better idea two weeks after a disaster or tragedy that it is on the spot at the moment it's happening.

How many times have we all said, "I would have........", after something happened.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everybody "told you so" after an event. Everyone was Nostradamus after something happened.

Sort of like the Politicians who always "WOULD" have done something much better than their opponent after some disaster or tragedy.

It's always easier to have a better idea two weeks after a disaster or tragedy that it is on the spot at the moment it's happening.

How many times have we all said, "I would have........", after something happened.
I would have but I never had to!

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jackson out for the remainder of the season. Yikes! Not sure how much he got guaranteed but for his sake I hope it's enough to retire on.

Is Stephon Gilmore still the top CB in the league?

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No everyone did not tell me so. I actually do not remember anyone making any mention of it. I so remember a lot of people saying if the Pats are going to keep him they will have to pay. And I remember a lot of people stating BB likely won't pay him what another team will. This is not some great prognostication this is any of us all of knowing how BB operates, and not wanting to cap the already tight cap more.

Anyone can speculate a player may lose some of his game after and injury that does not make the Nostradamus it's just some dude taking a guess.

Everyone on the board was bragging / boasting about how good JC was, sometime going to another team changes things. Different schemes, different offenses and defenses.