• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jayden Daniels is in the portal

BigFin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He’ll be a great get for some team

WABLTY

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With all the coaches at ASU getting fired and his mother's alleged role in paying for the plane tickets of the recruits that got ASU in trouble, it's an understandable move.

He was probably told he had to move on. ASU is focusing on cutting off everything that attaches them to the allegations, and Daniels family was part of it. Allegedly.

Also, I want to one more time point out that ASU has completely self-destructed over some fucking plane tickets and a chance meeting with a coach in the exact same recruiting cycle that Texas A&M and whoever else spent tens and tens of millions on recruit bribery, because this makes sense and is fair.

I'm sure there's plenty of schadenfreude, but if this was an SEC or B1G school of any consequence, it wouldn't even be an investigation or story. Who's still checking in on all the LSU stuff? How's that affecting them? Michigan's got 40 years of sexual assault, but hey. No big.

Airplane tickets. That's what this is about. USC fans should at least be going to bat because they already saw what happens when a non Nike school out west gets pilloried. And we wonder why the Pac 12 is a joke.

r*pe? Throw it under the rug. Faked an official during COVID? BURN IT TO THE GROUND. This shit's a joke.

Last edited:

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With all the coaches at ASU getting fired and his mother's alleged role in paying for the plane tickets of the recruits that got ASU in trouble, it's an understandable move.

He was probably told he had to move on. ASU is focusing on cutting off everything that attaches them to the allegations, and Daniels family was part of it. Allegedly.

Also, I want to one more time point out that ASU has completely self-destructed over some fucking plane tickets and a chance meeting with a coach in the exact same recruiting cycle that Texas A&M and whoever else spent tens and tens of millions on recruit bribery, because this makes sense and is fair.

I'm sure there's plenty of schadenfreude, but if this was an SEC or B1G school of any consequence, it wouldn't even be an investigation or story. Who's still checking in on all the LSU stuff? How's that affecting them? Michigan's got 40 years of sexual assault, but hey. No big.

Airplane tickets. That's what this is about. USC fans should at least be going to bat because they already saw what happens when a non Nike school out west gets pilloried. And we wonder why the Pac 12 is a joke.

r*pe? Throw it under the rug. Faked an official during COVID? BURN IT TO THE GROUND. This shit's a joke.

Yeah, the NCAA is a clusterfuck. They expect a school to know things that are virtually impossible for them to know. Some players Mom, away from the school, pays for plane tickets for recruits that I would assume that she knew or her son knew...but somehow that's not okay.

Unless I'm missing something, it doesn't seem like something that should be an issue. But, that's NCAA for you...have vague rules, enforce them inconsistently and use the fact that they are vague to make just about anything a violation.

It would be one thing if she was some booster just paying for kids plane tickets...I could see it. But this seems like someone paying for them for her sons friends.

WABLTY

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, the NCAA is a clusterfuck. They expect a school to know things that are virtually impossible for them to know. Some players Mom, away from the school, pays for plane tickets for recruits that I would assume that she knew or her son knew...but somehow that's not okay.

Unless I'm missing something, it doesn't seem like something that should be an issue. But, that's NCAA for you...have vague rules, enforce them inconsistently and use the fact that they are vague to make just about anything a violation.

It would be one thing if she was some booster just paying for kids plane tickets...I could see it. But this seems like someone paying for them for her sons friends.
If she'd just waited a few months, she could have just given them tickets as part of Mom Inc. or whatever. Totally legal. This wasn't 2 years ago, 3 years ago. This was the exact same recruiting cycle where high school kids were getting NIL's. This isn't ancient history.

Last edited:

THUNDER

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I watched this kid play a few games, and he is good.
Rocket arm and is accurate.
But he better bulk up or he's gonna get snow plowed in a tougher conference.
Good luck to him.

Hoopla Cash
$ 385,552.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like he landed at LSU. Don't know what that goober Kelly is going to do with him, but we'll see.