• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

iTunes Frustration Question

cezero

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 835.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this thread is hilarious for so many reasons

now i know who to ask the next time i need to make a cassette or 8-track.

MrMoJoRisin63

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Says the guy that can't figure out how to burn a fucking CD.

Forgive me for assuming you were unaware of the possibilities in a thumbdrive. I mean, considering your vast knowledge of itunes and all.:rollseyes:

Jesus you are that stupid, you really are. Again he asked for a CD you mindless twit, I am fully aware of the capability of a thumb drive. Tell you what next time I want advice on a car repair I will PM you and ask you how to make an omelet assuring we are on the same sheet of music. And did you really take an economics approach on this, really? That was part of your defense. :L

MrMoJoRisin63

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this thread is hilarious for so many reasons

now i know who to ask the next time i need to make a cassette or 8-track.

And why is that because I was unaware how to copy it from iTunes? Burning a CD was not the issue how to do it in itunes was. I wanted to avoid having to get the CD out of storage. The man specifically wanted a CD nothing else, as I said likely for his truck or garage. I did ask a specific question about a specific media source, people that didn't want to respond with an appropriate answer could have easily said nothing at all.

MrMoJoRisin63

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or because beardown suggested a different option and you go off the handle and start with the name calling?

"They're bouncy, trouncy, flouncy, pouncy fun, fun, fun, fun, fun"...I don't think this describes you, at least not on this board.

Did you read the thread? Who went off the handle with name calling? Read it again! All I did was asked if he read the post because he didn't answer the question I asked. I know you two may be e pals, or e lovers I don't know but he started with the name calling. And as I stated all he had to do was answer the question if he felt like responding. I did ask how to burn a CD in iTunes nothing else.

Banned 10x

aka Raindrop
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you read what I wrote?

h56E87DD1

Banned 10x

aka Raindrop
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jesus you are that stupid, you really are. Again he asked for a CD you mindless twit, I am fully aware of the capability of a thumb drive. Tell you what next time I want advice on a car repair I will PM you and ask you how to make an omelet assuring we are on the same sheet of music. And did you really take an economics approach on this, really? That was part of your defense. :L

If+it+happens+only+because+of+their+race+then+it+_996e1d6108ea75519333b1c7b328109e.gif

MrMoJoRisin63

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So what is your intent here, keep posting pics and gifs to garner attention? If you can't understand I asked a simple question that say's more about you than me.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Someone had already told you how to do it, before I even posted. I just offered up an alternative suggestion. One that is more efficient.

You acted like a petulant child with your first response. "Did you even read what I wrote?"

Snapping like some menstrual bitch. With nothing but false-courage behind your computer screen, because I know damn well, you wouldn't talk to folks like that in person...no, because they'd stomp your geriatric ass into a puddle.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So what is your intent here, keep posting pics and gifs to garner attention? If you can't understand I asked a simple question that say's more about you than me.

I think this Thread says PLENTY about you.

Loud and clear, for EVERYONE to see.

MrMoJoRisin63

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Someone had already told you how to do it, before I even posted. I just offered up an alternative suggestion. One that is more efficient.

You acted like a petulant child with your first response. "Did you even read what I wrote?"

Snapping like some menstrual bitch. With nothing but false-courage behind your computer screen, because I know damn well, you wouldn't talk to folks like that in person...no, because they'd stomp your geriatric ass into a puddle.

I didn't snap I asked a direct question. Sorry if you are offended by direct responses next time I'll sugar coat it and hold your hand so you won't feel so insecure.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't snap I asked a direct question. Sorry if you are offended by direct responses next time I'll sugar coat it and hold your hand so you won't feel so insecure.

Bitchiness begets bitchiness.

You wanna act like a ****, I'll treat ya like a ****.

MrMoJoRisin63

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bitchiness begets bitchiness.

You wanna act like a ****, I'll treat ya like a ****.

I didn't act like anything, you over reacted, you started with the name calling not me. I would ask you to go back an re-read the thread and see where it all went south, but I think we already established that's an issue.

This is going no where, you have a pleasent day.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your first response to me implies that I am fucking stupid. Passive aggressive twat...just because you didn't "name-call" doesn't mean you weren't being a ****.

You got your fucking answer from JDM...you didn't even have to respond to my post. But ya did. And were a twat in doing so. Every other person that has posted in this thread, has said the same.

Now GFY ya miserable old fuck

MrMoJoRisin63

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's actually cute how angry you get over an internet conversation. You must be a real joy to be around in real life.

BigRedMoe

Highly Polished Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have any of you guys ever been diagnosed with any kind of social disorder or possibly even high functioning Asperger's? Just curious....

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I certainly don't have any awesome CD friends like you got....you gonna get a good bottle of wine, and put on yer best "Fuck-me" outfit, when ya give it to him? You guys can talk about things from 2003 en sech for foreplay.