• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

It's time to blow it up and start over

BPNAZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
just an absolute embarrassing joke right now, and maybe they come back and win this game tonight, but I don't really care at this point

This team flat out sucks

Dragic has player option, time to trade him and eleviate some of that logjam at the guard position.

I would trade the Morris twins too, but if you can get by getting rid of just Marcus Morris than do it

start TJ Warren and see what he can do. All the kid did in college was score, summer league score, D league score. Sad to say, this team needs scoring badly. Start him, its not like hes some raw player, hes a protypical wing player that can score. Being wasted on the bench

They really need to suck it up and admit failure, they gambled on a big time free agent coming to Phoenix, and got nobody, forcing themselves to re-sign Bledsoe and sign another guard they didn't need in Thomas

They failed, and its obvious with this product on the court this season

Orange602

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One of the guards is going to get dealt. My bet is on Dragic. I think that it is very unlikely that 3 starting caliber point guards can co-exist on a team without damaging chemistry and offensive flow.

BPNAZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
anyone notice the last time Charlotte won a game, was on November 14th IN Phoenix

the team that's now 4-14

so, they are about to lose twice at home to 2 Eastern COnference POWERHOUSES that have a combined record of 10-26

just embarassing

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree. I don't want to trade Dragic unless we get someone of equal value in return, though.

TJ Warren needs to see the floor over Anthony Tolliver. Tolliver is a joke. I'd rather play small ball with Warren than watch Tolliver jack up 3's and play shitty defense.

I'd go with a Dragic-Bledsoe-Tucker-Markieff-Len starting 5 and give Warren more time off the bench. Starting Marcus hurts us defensively. We need PJ's hustle from the start... hopefully Hornacek changes it soon.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like how I saw the title of the thread and immediately knew who made it.

GMATCa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Suns don't need to blow anything up; the team is building for the long-term, for two or three seasons down the road (if not five). The question is whether Dragic will be part of that future and how the Suns will eventually leverage their assets.

I still think that Phoenix potentially missed a big chance by not taking a step back during the 2012 lockout-shortened campaign. As I said at the time, I would not have re-signed a thirty-nine-year old Grant Hill, I would have traded a thirty-seven-year old Steve Nash (almost thirty-eight), and I would have made a major lottery play in what turned out to be the Anthony Davis sweepstakes. Obviously, we do not know if the Suns would have landed Davis even if they had followed that game plan, but they at least would have had a shot at him. Instead, Phoenix drafted thirteenth and picked Kendall Marshall.

As matters currently stand, the Suns should make the playoffs sooner or later. With Davis, Phoenix would certainly project as a future championship contender. Without him, the future is still relatively bright, but ambiguous at the same time. Right now, the team constitutes a long-term project that will compete as it builds toward a hopeful yet uncertain horizon.

FORKWDEVIL

shut up and make me a sandwich
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
just an absolute embarrassing joke right now, and maybe they come back and win this game tonight, but I don't really care at this point

This team flat out sucks

Dragic has player option, time to trade him and eleviate some of that logjam at the guard position.

I would trade the Morris twins too, but if you can get by getting rid of just Marcus Morris than do it

start TJ Warren and see what he can do. All the kid did in college was score, summer league score, D league score. Sad to say, this team needs scoring badly. Start him, its not like hes some raw player, hes a protypical wing player that can score. Being wasted on the bench

They really need to suck it up and admit failure, they gambled on a big time free agent coming to Phoenix, and got nobody, forcing themselves to re-sign Bledsoe and sign another guard they didn't need in Thomas

They failed, and its obvious with this product on the court this season

Sorry M&M twins are a package deal. Double your pleasure. They even split salaries!

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Blow up the team? That's ridiculous. The problem is the team is so talented there are logjams and the coaches need to figure out the best way to use everyone. A little more defensive focus would be nice too.

If the playoffs started today, they'd be in. They won 4 games in their recent 6-game East Coast road trip...I don't care who you play, you have to be happy with that.

This isn't a team to give up on. It's one to get behind.

Orange602

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not giving up on this team. They'll be in contention for one of the final playoff spots all year. I know that this isn't the championship contender that fans want, but we have to remember that this is only year 2 of what is supposed to be a rebuild.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While I wouldn't blow the team up, I would DEFINITELY trade one of the guards. Goodwin and Ennis are serviceable backups and we really need a big man. If Horford becomes available I wonder what the asking price would be. We need a presence down low.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am actually curious how they'd perform in the playoffs. Once in, those series are often about match-ups. I think the Suns could go pretty deep if they got the right team in a series or two. The bigger issue is just getting in...

BPNAZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
now out of the top 8 after another absolutely embarrassing home loss

anyone who thinks this team is making the playoffs should have their head examined

BPNAZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's funny how everyone has pretty much disappeared from this board

where did all that optimism go??

I called this crap 2 weeks ago, and keep on getting proved right

And so far tonight, against arguably the 2nd worst team in the entire NBA, the 3-19 Detroit Pistons are up and its almost halftime. Theres really nothing to like about this team right now......nothing

SpartyNash13

Spartan Dawg
Hoopla Cash
$ 963.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We look like absolute shit right now, Drummond is abusing our excuse for front court defense

SpartyNash13

Spartan Dawg
Hoopla Cash
$ 963.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've lost all faith in this team unless a deal is done where we can aquire a big man who can spell the word defense. This loss pisses me off big time given that the Pistons are straight up garbage and everyone I know who is a Pistons fan is giving me a ton of shit.

BPNAZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL, they lost

blow............it............up

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We need a big man. My his small lineup/3 point guard system is not working.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thomas and Plumlee to Indiana for Hibbert? Not a Hibbert fan, but we need size and defense... our bigs get destroyed every night.

Hibbert-Markieff-Tucker-Bledsoe-Dragic is a solid starting five. I can't stand Plumlee and Len is still about a year or two away from reaching his potential.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
These guys do not know how to close out games. Same thing as last year. Coaching comes into play here too, but good lord...finish a friggin' game.