• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

It's Philthy so no shocker

Yam

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

A bit late here but stop with this nonsense. I've been to tons of games tailgating. I've seen countless acts that people could be arrested for and I've seen maybe one arrest. Arrest stats are a joke. Typically the cops break it up and move on.

DetroitDevil

Consoles are for ages 3 and up & broke adults.
Supporting Member Level 2
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last week's news, but it's still awesome that Mongo is an Eagles fan.

ShamelessEthicalFlickertailsquirrel-max-1mb.gif
My apologies.

Copycat horse puncher got himself tuned up by the police, too.

Bloodied fan arrested before Eagles' win had slugged a horse, cops say
Looks more like philly fans are mongo...

Omar 382

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
revealed that he was a fraud? What are you talking about? That's a strong accusation. The cinematic genius who brought us "Ford Fairlane" will never be a fraud in my eyes
Ok, ha-ha, I get it now. I must laud your ability to embrace your oldness and irrelevance. God knows when I'm your age, I'm going to try to be hanging onto my youth for at least another 10 years- even if that means I have to listen to the shit they'll be playing on the radio then.

Speaking of "God (only) know(ing)," I watched the 2014 film Love & Mercy earlier today. 1/5 stars. It was a Brian Wilson biopic. The only unfortunate piece is that it was complete garbage.

This is the long way around to say that you were right- The Beatles are clearly better (that is until they put out an awful cash-grab Beatles movie in 3 years where they have Michael Myers' character from "The Love Guru" playing George Harrison).

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, ha-ha, I get it now. I must laud your ability to embrace your oldness and irrelevance. God knows when I'm your age, I'm going to try to be hanging onto my youth for at least another 10 years- even if that means I have to listen to the shit they'll be playing on the radio then.

Speaking of "God (only) know(ing)," I watched the 2014 film Love & Mercy earlier today. 1/5 stars. It was a Brian Wilson biopic. The only unfortunate piece is that it was complete garbage.

This is the long way around to say that you were right- The Beatles are clearly better (that is until they put out an awful cash-grab Beatles movie in 3 years where they have Michael Myers' character from "The Love Guru" playing George Harrison).

I bet you smell like farts and sadness.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In PE and Philly's defense, most of the Philly people have stated that the heart of the Philly food scene is the smaller, locally owned and run restaurants and establishments. So we wouldn't expect those to be ranked high on a National list by a pretentious "foodie" outfit. I just don't get how you can compare it to NY. But, the beauty of food is that we all have our own personal preference and idea of what a great eating experience is.
This&

Depends on the cuisine as well. I travel all around the country and I will say the best pizza I have had is a family owned joint in Phoenix called Spinatos (I swear they put crack in their sauce because the shit is addicting). And i’ve Been to Grimaldi’s and Joe’s in NY, Villa Novas and Acantos in Chicago etc.

A couple of my other fav’s
The best bbq hands down in my opinion is Blacks in Lockhart, TX.
The best, unique, bar food - Hammerheads in Louisville. Mac & Cheese balls, duck fat fries, jalapeño brisket. The place is freaking awesome.

Sorry, I’m in the food industry. I’ll stop now.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This&

Depends on the cuisine as well. I travel all around the country and I will say the best pizza I have had is a family owned joint in Phoenix called Spinatos (I swear they put crack in their sauce because the shit is addicting). And i’ve Been to Grimaldi’s and Joe’s in NY, Villa Novas and Acantos in Chicago etc.

A couple of my other fav’s
The best bbq hands down in my opinion is Blacks in Lockhart, TX.
The best, unique, bar food - Hammerheads in Louisville. Mac & Cheese balls, duck fat fries, jalapeño brisket. The place is freaking awesome.

Sorry, I’m in the food industry. I’ll stop now.
doesnt surprise me though, your favorite BBQ place is in texas

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So you're still on this Beach Boys thing? There's this myth that bands like the Beach Boys and the Beatles stand the test of time and people love them forever. It's true in a way because almost everyone goes through a phase where they like them but it usually only lasts a few months until you're burned out on them. After that you'll know the songs and recognize them in commercials and on tv shows but I guarantee you in 20 years you won't be saying "the Beach Boys are my favorite band". Especially the way you seem to "binge listen" to these bands.
Let me know when the Meatloaf phase starts. I think he's kind of underrated and he's probably got some crazy shit that I don't even know about because I'm to lazy to listen to all the "deep cuts".

Omar 382

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you're still on this Beach Boys thing? There's this myth that bands like the Beach Boys and the Beatles stand the test of time and people love them forever. It's true in a way because almost everyone goes through a phase where they like them but it usually only lasts a few months until you're burned out on them. After that you'll know the songs and recognize them in commercials and on tv shows but I guarantee you in 20 years you won't be saying "the Beach Boys are my favorite band". Especially the way you seem to "binge listen" to these bands.
Let me know when the Meatloaf phase starts. I think he's kind of underrated and he's probably got some crazy shit that I don't even know about because I'm to lazy to listen to all the "deep cuts".
I LEARNED IT FROM YOU!!!!!!!!

Omar 382

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In actuality, I'm not in a Beach Boys phase per se. I probably went through it this summer, if anything. I just do sort of view them as better than The Beatles, and I know most people don't, so I like arguing the point.

If anything, I'm in a Genesis/Phil Collins/Peter Gabriel phase. I can't determine when they're at their best- with Gabriel or Collins? Gabriel's solo career is much better than Collin's, so points to him there.

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In actuality, I'm not in a Beach Boys phase per se. I probably went through it this summer, if anything. I just do sort of view them as better than The Beatles, and I know most people don't, so I like arguing the point.

If anything, I'm in a Genesis/Phil Collins/Peter Gabriel phase. I can't determine when they're at their best- with Gabriel or Collins? Gabriel's solo career is much better than Collin's, so points to him there.
Word. I like solo Gabriel better than Collins as well but Collins is the bigger name and Genesis had their biggest success in the US when he was lead singer. I remember in the 80's they had this really catchy tune called "Undocumented Worker"

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy shit, I just watched the video. There's no way this would fly in today's political climate. Phil Collins was probably just happy he got to wear a rug though.

Omar 382

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy shit, I just watched the video. There's no way this would fly in today's political climate. Phil Collins was probably just happy he got to wear a rug though.

I am shocked Trump didn't reference that video in the debates and make up some shit like "Even Phil Collins now recognizes that mass immigration has a negative effect on the economy! This is the guy who put out the 'Illegal Alien' video!!!"

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hell that ain't nothing, wait until they beat the Pat's mounted police wont even take their horses in the streets at all!

Hell that ain't nothing, wait until they get beat by the Patriots. The Mounted Police won't even take their horses out of the stalls.

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am shocked Trump didn't reference that video in the debates and make up some shit like "Even Phil Collins now recognizes that mass immigration has a negative effect on the economy! This is the guy who put out the 'Illegal Alien' video!!!"
yeah, I gotta say Phil nailed it. If you put on a fake mustache and a black wig you automatically look Mexican.....
(at least they finally edited out the part where Tony Banks was in blackface.....)