• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Is Virginia the most underrated team in the Nation?

Runeman

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,650.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually you have made it abundantly clear that you in fact, cannot recognize good play when you see it.

The AAC lol.
\

Unlike yourself, I can go outside my conference and compliment good play as I have many times for Wisconsin and Michigan State; both with very good players.

Sorry, the ACC is stronger and will prove themselves by getting at least 4 teams to the sweat 16....and the Big10 will not.

You big10 Homers have been doing a lot of "chirping" over very mediocre play and as a result; zero teams in the top 10; soon to be the top 15...not too great for the "head and shoulders" and "far better" conference in the country.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
\

Unlike yourself, I can go outside my conference and compliment good play as I have many times for Wisconsin and Michigan State; both with very good players.

Sorry, the ACC is stronger and will prove themselves by getting at least 4 teams to the sweat 16....and the Big10 will not.

You big10 Homers have been doing a lot of "chirping" over very mediocre play and as a result; zero teams in the top 10; soon to be the top 15...not too great for the "head and shoulders" and "far better" conference in the country.

My conference is the Big East. So, I am in fact doing just that. Going outside my conference and giving credit.

Seriously, you are legitimately embarrassing. You don't even have an argument. You get proven wrong and pull a homer card(that doesn't exist).

The ACC is not stronger. ACC fans will tell you that. Pac 12 fans will tell you that. Bracketologists will tell you that. Stats will tell you that. Kenpom and other sabremetrics will tell you that. RPI will tell you that.

The only thing that won't tell you that, is your biased and clearly ill-informed brain.

Smart

Asshat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have to love the irony of an SEC fan claiming that one B1G team beating another shows that the B1G is weak.

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
\

I think you are overselling the ACC. they are decent conference. at least 4 in the sweet 16 is crazy talk. not one of them is a lock to get to the sweet 16. and who out of the top 4 could u see making it to the sweet 16?

Hornsstampede2.0

Guy Who Never Responds
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good team.

Insanely creampuff soft schedule....

So, its tough to read them.

They got really fat beating up the bottom feeders of the ACC thanks to scheduling imbalance.

The ACC used to be a league where everyone played everyone.

With conference expansion, you will get teams like UVA that only play Duke, Syracuse, and UNC 1 time each. (2 home wins, 1 away loss).

BUD

Hoopla Cash
$ 672.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are there any UVA Fans on here? I see eveyones avatars but no UVA. Virginia is definiley a team to be reconed with.

Last edited by a moderator:

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good team.

Insanely creampuff soft schedule....

So, its tough to read them.

They got really fat beating up the bottom feeders of the ACC thanks to scheduling imbalance.

The ACC used to be a league where everyone played everyone.

With conference expansion, you will get teams like UVA that only play Duke, Syracuse, and UNC 1 time each. (2 home wins, 1 away loss).

HOMER!!!!!!!!!

:yahoo:

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are there any UVA Fans on here? I see eveyones avatars but no UVA. Virginia is definiley a team to be reconed with.

yes. I am not a basketball fan though. There are 3 or 4 UVA fans that enjoy basketball on here.

douggie

Iron Duke
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,692.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is why we have an ACC Tournament. All the regular season does is seed the teams for a final tournament. There is no round robin of games. There cannot be a round robin of games because there's too many teams. So all this arguing is moot. Virginia is a solid team who wins a regular season title. They played well and deserve it. But in order to be ACC Champions you must win the tournament.

Runeman

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,650.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^^^^^

And there are a lot of good teams in that tournament. It's a pick-um. I like Duke because they are quick and can shoot. Not as big as some teams, but very good. Virginia has proven to be a top flight team along with NC ST who is playing well, Carolina and of course Syracuse who really needs to turn things around.

douggie

Iron Duke
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,692.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Runeman, NC State can't beat their way out of a paper bag. Right now, Boston College is playing well. They beat Wake Forest in Winston-Salem easily. And if they were to win the ACC Tournament they would get the automatic bid to the NCAA Tournament and be ACC Champions. The "recognized" ACC Champion.

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All y'all saying that UVa got lucky not having to play UNC, Duke or Cuse only once, did the thought ever cross your minds that maybe they are the lucky ones having to only play UVa once?

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All y'all saying that UVa got lucky not having to play UNC, Duke or Cuse only once, did the thought ever cross your minds that maybe they are the lucky ones having to only play UVa once?

This is true as well.

The point at least mine

was that for a while it was hard to tell how legit they are because they played an easy schedule. I didn't say they were lucky, I just said in terms of getting a good read.

But seeing as they didn't slip up once against a bad team combined with their only lose being close and Cameron and this statement win today it appears they really are a team to be reckonedwith.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They are legit. They destroyed Cuse, who I think is overrated and won't get a 1 seed.

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is true as well.

The point at least mine

was that for a while it was hard to tell how legit they are because they played an easy schedule. I didn't say they were lucky, I just said in terms of getting a good read.

But seeing as they didn't slip up once against a bad team combined with their only lose being close and Cameron and this statement win today it appears they really are a team to be reckonedwith.

Dumbass Duke fans(not on here) were saying that we played a soft schedule, getting to play Clemson twice. Yes, the same Clemson that beat them. Same thing goes for Syracuse. We played BC twice, one of the ACC teams that beat them.

Texas Jefe

Come and take it
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Regardless of the conference scheduling quirks, UVA looked really good to me, like a legit contender team.

douggie

Iron Duke
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,692.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dumbass Duke fans(not on here) were saying that we played a soft schedule, getting to play Clemson twice. Yes, the same Clemson that beat them. Same thing goes for Syracuse. We played BC twice, one of the ACC teams that beat them.

Thanks for that jeffro151!:yahoo:

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

O yeah I gotcha. If anyone in ACC is bitching about it then that's stupid. You guys proved yourselves by winning all but 1 game. Duke fans should be happy there was no return game in UVA.

Outsiders who havn't watch UVA a lot and just see their schedule are fair to question how good they really are I believe.

But there is no luck. You play who you play, and it's about going out there and proving you can consistently win. UVA did that.

douggie

Iron Duke
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,692.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've been saying all along that UVa will be a tough out in the tournament. They proved that today.