• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Is the end of the world near? A sell out in Cincy this weekend !!!

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cincy is already a contender and beating Seattle won't prove that any more than the first 4 games have.

I'm hoping for a win but expecting a loss. An early road game against a team that is looking great so far does not bode well for the Seahawks who have been pretty damned good on defense for a few weeks, but look like they're starting 5 kids from the local junior high on the offensive line.

If Seattle wins it's gonna look like the Texans game last year when we had a few Oline injuries and had to win on a crucial pick 6 by Sherman late in the game.

Clearly the Bengals want make their statement in Jan after 4 seasons of making it and coming up short...But, it's a statement game as regular season games go and because CIN has not really been in many recently...I'm sure they are looking at this as a measuring stick...I hope I'm wrong, but I think CIN wins this one and they cover.

Last edited:

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good luck on your goal to see every stadium. Over on your side of the country, the stadiums aren't too far apart from each other. Yet, over on this side it is a longer trek to visit opposing turf.

Yes this is true as far as the NFC West I need to get to San Fran. I was never to the old one and could not go last week.

The AFC West I need to get to Denver and Oakland which are both this year and am looking to try and get to one of them.

But also looking to add a trip to Carolina as well this year. I have the AZ game in week 16 set even though I have been there just to get away for a week in winter. Just have to see what I can fit in the schedule and what the flight costs and ticket costs will be. The Denver game is crazy on the tickets.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes this is true as far as the NFC West I need to get to San Fran. I was never to the old one and could not go last week.

The AFC West I need to get to Denver and Oakland which are both this year and am looking to try and get to one of them.

But also looking to add a trip to Carolina as well this year. I have the AZ game in week 16 set even though I have been there just to get away for a week in winter. Just have to see what I can fit in the schedule and what the flight costs and ticket costs will be. The Denver game is crazy on the tickets.

That is a fun bucket list...when I lived in the northeast I started doing that, but never kept up with my ticket stubs, pics etc to document it...plus some stadiums are no longer there...19 is outstanding...

PHI...I have been to the Vet, and Lincoln whatever, Meadowlands, 3 Rivers, Superdome, GA Dome, Fulton County, Solider Field, LA Coliseum, Rose Bowl, Mile High, Cleveland Municipal, Silverdome...and a couple more I'm forgetting in football.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Cincy summer winds...

Blowin.

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guys on tv kept talking about how this is like a playoff game for the Bengals.

I sure hope they play that way :thumb:

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is a fun bucket list...when I lived in the northeast I started doing that, but never kept up with my ticket stubs, pics etc to document it...plus some stadiums are no longer there...19 is outstanding...

PHI...I have been to the Vet, and Lincoln whatever, Meadowlands, 3 Rivers, Superdome, GA Dome, Fulton County, Solider Field, LA Coliseum, Rose Bowl, Mile High, Cleveland Municipal, Silverdome...and a couple more I'm forgetting in football.

I hear you on the old ones I have been to the old one in Tampa from way back when they were in the old NFL Central I think they called it when it had 5 teams and then to the new one as well. In Philly I have only been to the new one being at that famous 4th and 26th play :gaah:

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's cause the BROWNS are Ohio's team

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hear you on the old ones I have been to the old one in Tampa from way back when they were in the old NFL Central I think they called it when it had 5 teams and then to the new one as well. In Philly I have only been to the new one being at that famous 4th and 26th play :gaah:

You jogged my memory...how could I forget the FL swing! I lived in Tampa for 5 years and went to the Old Sombrero at least a dz times...have not been to the new one...also MIA Orange Bowl and the new Sun Life or whatever they call it now and the JAX stadium (albeit a college game we saw there)

Yeah the Bucs were truly terrible when I was there...the old NFC Central...they sold out 2 times a year...the CHI, GB, and the Vikings would be pretty much a full house.