• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Is Paul Millsap a Hall-of-Famer?

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a four-time all-star, he should at least be considered a darkhorse candidate if nothing else...

This is a guy that has conducted himself with class his entire career. He's not a social media fixture or enthusiast, he doesn't blatantly chase rings, and he's never made any "trade me or I'll sign here" ultimatums. He's never publicly announced "I'm taking my talents to Denver". There's something to be said for playing the game and conducting yourself the right way while spending your playing career during the heart of the "look at me" generation. If Mitch Richmond is in the hall for not having won shit before becoming the Lakers' 12th man in his final season, then Millsap should at least be given thoughtful consideration.

Millsap's next challenge will be the end Denver's playoff drought that's set to reach six years, and to be the veteran leader on this young deal looking to reach the next level.

:pound:

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a four-time all-star, he should at least be considered a darkhorse candidate if nothing else...

This is a guy that has conducted himself with class his entire career. He's not a social media fixture or enthusiast, he doesn't blatantly chase rings, and he's never made any "trade me or I'll sign here" ultimatums. He's never publicly announced "I'm taking my talents to Denver". There's something to be said for playing the game and conducting yourself the right way while spending your playing career during the heart of the "look at me" generation. If Mitch Richmond is in the hall for not having won shit before becoming the Lakers' 12th man in his final season, then Millsap should at least be given thoughtful consideration.

Millsap's next challenge will be the end Denver's playoff drought that's set to reach six years, and to be the veteran leader on this young deal looking to reach the next level.

Uhhh seriously?

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,876.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shandon's brother, Willie Anderson.