• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Interesting Stats To Consider For Sunday Night

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Opposing team False starts since 2006 at home.

Seattle 117
Arizona 127

Another stat I heard on Jurecki's show was Seattles road record over the past two years....
13-10.
I knew the were obviously better at home, but that road record is pretty average.

The toaster is gonna be rocking. We sacked Wilson 7 times in Seattle. Now both Okung and Unger won't play. Can we muster double digit sacks?

RISE UP RED SEA.....We need to bring it Sunday night and show them what the Zona 12th man is all about!

BamaCards1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seattle home field advantage has been blown out of proportion for many many years. Lots of teams since football started have played better at home as most teams do, this is know different.

Are they a better team at home, yes. So are the Cards and most the teams in the NFL. Nice find btw Scooby.

I don't know how many sacks we'll have, but long as they contain Wilson and not let him make those 3rd down runs I'll be happy.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, the UofP is known as a rowdy venue for visiting teams.
Here are a couple of stats for you. This will be Seattle's 4th prime time game this year. The Seahawks went 3-0 in the games played earlier this season.They have won 8 straight prime time games and are 12-1 prime time with Pete as head coach. Seattle outscored opponents 332-148 in those games.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seattle has hyped up the "12th man" but it's so overblown. They played there for like 30 years and nobody ever mentioned some extraordinary homefield advantage. Now, they pump in some crowd noise and it's suddenly extra extra special.

Don't get me wrong...we all know teams hate playing there. But to act like it's eons different than Arrowhead, the Toaster, etc...um, no. The False Start stat says it all.

jakedog56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seattle has hyped up the "12th man" but it's so overblown. They played there for like 30 years and nobody ever mentioned some extraordinary homefield advantage. Now, they pump in some crowd noise and it's suddenly extra extra special.

Don't get me wrong...we all know teams hate playing there. But to act like it's eons different than Arrowhead, the Toaster, etc...um, no. The False Start stat says it all.

They investigated it and concluded that no noise is being pumped into Clink. Way to perpetuate the myth though.

CakesW

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Seahawks home field advantage is legit... you can almost feel it through the TV... Sure there are other tough places to play (Green Bay, Superdome etc.), but there is a different energy level from Seattle... it's also good to have a great team as well.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, the UofP is known as a rowdy venue for visiting teams.
Here are a couple of stats for you. This will be Seattle's 4th prime time game this year. The Seahawks went 3-0 in the games played earlier this season.They have won 8 straight prime time games and are 12-1 prime time with Pete as head coach. Seattle outscored opponents 332-148 in those games.

That is exactly why they are due for an upset. The cardinals know nobody thinks they can win. They relish in the underdog role. And when the are huge dogs at their house, well that's just fuel,for the fire.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

LOL, but you would be surprised to note that Seattle doesn't pump up the 12th Man, the media does it.
We just show up and rock our house. We do pay homage to the 12th man in raising our flag, ect. Guys like Al Michaels, Madden before him, and TV announcers talk about the stadium being so loud on game day.
In this thread 3 of you mention the 12th Man while 2 Seahawk fans defend. This is always how it seems to work.

Go Seahawks.

nflspense

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Opposing team False starts since 2006 at home.

Seattle 117
Arizona 127

Another stat I heard on Jurecki's show was Seattles road record over the past two years....
13-10.
I knew the were obviously better at home, but that road record is pretty average.

The toaster is gonna be rocking. We sacked Wilson 7 times in Seattle. Now both Okung and Unger won't play. Can we muster double digit sacks?

RISE UP RED SEA.....We need to bring it Sunday night and show them what the Zona 12th man is all about!

Just browsing your forum to see what people were saying before the game, and just wanted to note that Hawks went 6-2 last year on the road, and are 4-3 this year (10-5). If you go back three season then it's 13-10 I believe, and Wilson started like 1-5 on road as rookie, since then he's been like 12-5. Just saw that stat and thought it was worth clarifying.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just browsing your forum to see what people were saying before the game, and just wanted to note that Hawks went 6-2 last year on the road, and are 4-3 this year (10-5). If you go back three season then it's 13-10 I believe, and Wilson started like 1-5 on road as rookie, since then he's been like 12-5. Just saw that stat and thought it was worth clarifying.

True. I meant 3 years. Thanks for correcting.