• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I'm Just Going To Leave This One Here To See The Meltdown

cwerph

Go Bucks!
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here is a news flash...Cuomo is a fuckstik
Chayka-CuomoCovidPoster.jpg

Still looking for the "Sent people sick with Covid back to Nursing Homes" reference in this "art".

Neilcar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NCAA approves exemption regarding FCS opponents

With the COVID-19 pandemic having caused several schools and conferences to alter their 2020 football schedules, the NCAA Division I Council has passed an exemption regarding which victories can count toward bowl-eligibility.

FBS programs will now be allowed to count two victories over FCS teams toward the six wins necessary for bowl-eligibility. Previously, FBS teams could count only one such victory in a two-year period.
I call it the Florida gator Compromise

osubuckeye89

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,440.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There probably wont even be a FCS this year if any kind of football is played anyway, 2 more conferences shut it down.

Nat Mann

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
see that's what I didn't understand why the B16 came out and cancelled it's OOC games so quickly. They do know that ISU and Iowa are very close to each other, right? Then you take out the G5, FCS schools that are pretty close in proximity.

But it's safer to travel from MN to NJ? Lincoln to college park?
Scheduling games only within your conference isn't about limiting travel. It's about having complete control of the schedule and conditions. If a change is required, the head of the conference doesn't have to deal with anyone outside the conference.

Deep Creek

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Scheduling games only within your conference isn't about limiting travel. It's about having complete control of the schedule and conditions. If a change is required, the head of the conference doesn't have to deal with anyone outside the conference.
True. And we saw first hand how a conference head can diplomatically wade through those quagmires when a hurricane disrupted the LSU/Florida game back in 2016 or 2017. There weren't any hard feelings between conference members from that situation. That was easy to resolve.

Thiefery

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True. And we saw first hand how a conference head can diplomatically wade through those quagmires when a hurricane disrupted the LSU/Florida game back in 2016 or 2017. There weren't any hard feelings between conference members from that situation. That was easy to resolve.
Texas and Arkansas did the same thing due to a hurricane.