• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

If You'll Allow Me

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am and always will be a long time NE Patriots fan, but I want to adopt and NFC team I have done this in the past. For a while it was the Packers but I loathe Rodgers. The city of Detroit save America in WWII with it's production of tanks and diesel engines, Detroit has a great love of music, the city has gone through a lot and the Lions are a throwback team. I figure one more follower to hopefully fan cannot hurt. So as it stand every game they play, less a game against the Pats I will be pulling for the Lions. I will follow them when I can, (Very busy Person). and cheer for them each time they are on.

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am and always will be a long time NE Patriots fan, but I want to adopt and NFC team I have done this in the past. For a while it was the Packers but I loathe Rodgers. The city of Detroit save America in WWII with it's production of tanks and diesel engines, Detroit has a great love of music, the city has gone through a lot and the Lions are a throwback team. I figure one more follower to hopefully fan cannot hurt. So as it stand every game they play, less a game against the Pats I will be pulling for the Lions. I will follow them when I can, (Very busy Person). and cheer for them each time they are on.
Being a Lions fan is just like being a patriots fan, 2 sides of the same coin. Only 100% of the time the coin is flipped it comes up Patriots. I feel like becoming a Lions fan makes your fandom complete.

Voltaire26

Detroit Born and Raised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They are at the beginning of a rebuild ... it'll take a couple of years. The Lions will have one playoff win in 63 years. Still love 'em. Welcome on the bandwagon ... the best fans in the NFL!!!

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Being a Lions fan is just like being a patriots fan, 2 sides of the same coin. Only 100% of the time the coin is flipped it comes up Patriots. I feel like becoming a Lions fan makes your fandom complete.
LOL Well thanks. And hell Sanders has pretty much always been my favorite back.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They are at the beginning of a rebuild ... it'll take a couple of years. The Lions will have one playoff win in 63 years. Still love 'em. Welcome on the bandwagon ... the best fans in the NFL!!!
I don't have 63 years left on earth lets hope we can pull something off before that.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay so maybe some luck my prediction Sunday

Eagles 21
Lions 24.

They super bowl run begin

LionsWhyMe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,325.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So as it stand every game they play, less a game against the Pats I will be pulling for the Lions. I will follow them when I can, (Very busy Person). and cheer for them each time they are on.
I don't have 63 years left on earth lets hope we can pull something off before that.
As long as you don't buy any Lions Gear until they win at least a playoff game. So... cheer on the BEST Retrograde Team in the NFL.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is as good of a chance for a win as any game this year.

Other option is at Atlanta.
From the two games I have seen they look close to winning

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Somebody know a relative of this guy or something that can step in and get him some help? Possibly having a stroke or some kind of mental breakdown…

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Somebody know a relative of this guy or something that can step in and get him some help? Possibly having a stroke or some kind of mental breakdown…
So is this a Lions Troll or an inquisitive poster?

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get what he's sayin'... like who in their right mind would want to board the Titanic after it sunk. :D
But the story of the Titanic lives on and will forever. And how many other great ocean liners have we had since then? Why not stay on board or get on board, partially in my case, can you imagine the joy of that fan base when they do win one?

Edonidd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,360.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From the two games I have seen they look close to winning
That's just smoke.

The 49ers came out looking to play hard and went up like 40-0. They relaxed because the game was in the bag and allowed the Lions to come back and look like it was close.

The Packers came in like it wa a nothing game, the Lionsbplayed hard and took the lead. Packers turned it on and absolutely took the Lions to school. Score was close, the game never was.

The Bears and Fields came in looking like the worst thing ever, and still made Detroit look silly.

Ravens came in off a big game and Detroit was the classic trap game. They also tried to 'save Lamar and mostly kept him in the pocket, I don't know if he had a single designed run or many RPOs in the game. Still came out with a win.

Besides for (and maybe including) Matt Stafford, the Rams didn't have anything to prove. The Lions played like this was the SuperBowl, broke out every trick play, played almost perfectly, only had the one late TO, every bounce went their way, no crazy Ref calls for once.... and in the end they still lost by 2 scores.

They look competitive, but it's just an illusion. I'm very impressed by Campbell so far, but I don't think anyone will be able to keep them playing this hard all season. Then it could start getting real ugly.

LionsWhyMe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,325.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But the story of the Titanic lives on and will forever. And how many other great ocean liners have we had since then? Why not stay on board or get on board, partially in my case, can you imagine the joy of that fan base when they do win one?
You must be talking about a playoff win... because the Ford family build the Lions like they build their Automobiles (Ford acronyms)...
Forth On Race Day - Lions like being 4th in the Division
Fix Or Repair Daily - Lions get one injury and the season is over
Flipped Over Rebuilt Dodge - Lions are always rebuilding every few years
Fireball On Rear Denting - Lions are a dumpster fire more often than not
Found On Road Dead - Lions are like opossums, they play dead on the road
First On Rust and Deterioration - Lions are always getting rid of their Pro Bowlers and Playmakers for lesser talent
Flip Over, Read Directions -

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

We've already got one Old Lion.

tabascojet

king of cake
Hoopla Cash
$ 554,070.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bandwagoneer....