• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

If Robert Griffin stays, there's only one sure fire way to make all of this nonsense go away

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another year of dysfunction between QB and HC seems to be closer to reality than any reasonable alternative at this point. An offseason retraining program for our beleaguered QB, still does not guarantee that his HC changes his perception of Griffin and is then convinced that this henceforth is his guy.

..........and what about our young QB? Does he still wants to play for a HC who has no faith in him?

How about our front office's desire to make it work, with the same QB in place?

At this point let me make it clear that what follows is a venture into fantasy, but bear with me for a moment or two.

Does anyone reading this have any objection to describing Daniel Snyder as a marketing guy, who's greatly concerned with public relations? No? Then let's proceed with that in mind. Then what would be the best way for all of this nonsense to go away as quickly as possible, restore his QB's faith in his HC, buy into the offensive program and have the skillset right now that makes it work. Sadly, the answer, requires Snyder to eat 4 years of salary and spend countless amounts of cash to arrive at his answer.

If you honestly think about it, it all goes away and your QB's confidence is restored if you utter these two words with me...........ready?............Art Briles!!

Yeah...yeah I know, but think about it.......the guy you want to QB is reunited with his coach and mentor, he has a leg up because he practically knows the offensive system, but more important for Snyder and his PR machine it fulfills his annual big splash, redirect the public's dim view while selling more hope kinda move.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL do you advocate hiring the guy who did not teach him how to be a pro style QB?

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL do you advocate hiring the guy who did not teach him how to be a pro style QB?

No I do not.......in fact I said so in my thread. The question is.......is this beyond something that Snyder would, could or might do?

countryroads316

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
fixing the o-line would be a hell of a start to fixing RG3 and bringing in a QB coach to help him train and improve where he needs to improve

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have some very strange takes Stymie. I'll leave it at that.

Completely missed that part stating that everything else that follows being a venture into fantasy huh? This thread is not about me, but rather the ownerships propensity to correct issues with other issues ( notice the thread title). As I questioned another responder.........is a move like this beyond something that Snyder would do?

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
fixing the o-line would be a hell of a start to fixing RG3 and bringing in a QB coach to help him train and improve where he needs to improve

That would be the right thing to do........the problem is, we're talking about Washington football.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RG3 is not a NFL QB...he is an athlete.

If he plays as an athlete, he can be successful as an NFL QB.

If he plays as an athlete, he will get hurt.

Ultimately, we need a QB.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No I do not.......in fact I said so in my thread. The question is.......is this beyond something that Snyder would, could or might do?

Probably not except for the fact the press would kill him for catering to Griffin.