• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I just negged Leader O'Cola

JuiceTheGator

Purveyor of Justice
Hoopla Cash
$ 903.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That link isn't remarkable because HE negs people. It's that he's trying to get OTHERs to neg FOR him when his wad is shot. I just thought it was funny because it takes the gheyness to a new level. Actually, I was quite surprised by such behavior.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That link isn't remarkable because HE negs people. It's that he's trying to get OTHERs to neg FOR him when his wad is shot. I just thought it was funny because it takes the gheyness to a new level. Actually, I was quite surprised by such behavior.

:L at trying to get others to neg for you. What a bitch.

grayghost668

Gun Control,,,,not likely
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He negs more than anyone on here, and usually when someone had either taken a playful shot at him or proved him to be wrong on something. He's a whiny bitch who can dish it out but can't take it.

Oh, apparently he's a fat bastard too... :lol:

Where did you learn your use of ,,,,,,. By the way?

for someone whos not liked LOC has a lot of rep,he doesn't spend that much time on the steelers threads so most of his rep isn't coming from there,,,as for if he's fat or not,,,,I have never seen him,,,I think juice is just butthurt and talking shit,,,and some are taking juices insults to loc as truth,,,,,,

hell I could call you a short fat bald guy and those who don't like you might decide I knew what I was talking about,,,,,and I have never seen you and I doubt that juice has seen loc,,,,,so there ya have it

grayghost668

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He negs more than anyone on here, and usually when someone had either taken a playful shot at him or proved him to be wrong on something. He's a whiny bitch who can dish it out but can't take it.

Oh, apparently he's a fat bastard too... :lol:

Where did you learn your use of ,,,,,,. By the way?

I like them,,,,,,,,if you don't just ignore them

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
for someone whos not liked LOC has a lot of rep,he doesn't spend that much time on the steelers threads so most of his rep isn't coming from there,,,as for if he's fat or not,,,,I have never seen him,,,I think juice is just butthurt and talking shit,,,and some are taking juices insults to loc as truth,,,,,,

hell I could call you a short fat bald guy and those who don't like you might decide I knew what I was talking about,,,,,and I have never seen you and I doubt that juice has seen loc,,,,,so there ya have it

Lol at thinking rep means anything.

Also, I don't know if he's fat or not, buts since he Negged me for making a little joke about him liking to eat like a bitch I'm going to ride that as long as I can just to piss him off. Apparently I struck a nerve do maybe he is fat. The fact that he's so butthurt over it is what I find funny and pathetic.

You ever thought of using just one comma?

grayghost668

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol at thinking rep means anything.

Also, I don't know if he's fat or not, buts since he Negged me for making a little joke about him liking to eat like a bitch I'm going to ride that as long as I can just to piss him off. Apparently I struck a nerve do maybe he is fat. The fact that he's so butthurt over it is what I find funny and pathetic.

You ever thought of using just one comma?

well,,,,yeah but they bug a lot of you so I'll keep using them,,,,do they bother you that bad,,,

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well,,,,yeah but they bug a lot of you so I'll keep using them,,,,do they bother you that bad,,,

Nah. If you're using them to troll then bravo. If you're using them because you don't see anything wrong with it then :L.

JuiceTheGator

Purveyor of Justice
Hoopla Cash
$ 903.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^^ Hmmm...it's your trademark. I don't really have a trademark other than my outstandingly warm personality. I may try to think of one for myself.

grayghost668

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You like them? Why do you like raping grammar?

damn man,,this isn't grammer school,like I said if you don't like them just ignore them

I find it funny that so many on here are worried about grammer and spelling,,,,so consider it stirring the pot

grayghost668

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^^ Hmmm...it's your trademark. I don't really have a trademark other than my outstandingly warm personality. I may try to think of one for myself.

you could say that,but it bugs the hell out of a lot of you guys and I get a huge kick out of the butthurt over a few ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
damn man,,this isn't grammer school,like I said if you don't like them just ignore them

I find it funny that so many on here are worried about grammer and spelling,,,,so consider it stirring the pot

Don't know why people think you can't write properly just because we're not in grammar school. It shows you have some intelligence and education about you. However, like I said if you're doing it to troll then proceed. Otherwise :L

grayghost668

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't know why people think you can't write properly just because we're not in grammar school. It shows you have some intelligence and education about you. However, like I said if you're doing it to troll then proceed. Otherwise :L

I'll carry on,,,lol

grayghost668

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it's been fun but I need lunch,,,,,bbl

JuiceTheGator

Purveyor of Justice
Hoopla Cash
$ 903.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
XbamaX --I shall never tell

lets do the nite thread

I'll bump it

and then I will get banned ---again

that commie site is a LOC commie site ----for shoo

Whenever Pops writes in lines like this, I tend to wanna read it like he's rappin'

JuiceTheGator

Purveyor of Justice
Hoopla Cash
$ 903.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
meh...not worth the trouble. Just wish he'd go away most of the time.

Smart

Asshat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd neg him for his pitiful performance in the "Romney...Medicare" thread this morning if negging meant anything. I'm used to LOC being sly as a way to get himself out of arguments. Calling me out and then running away when proven wrong was something new.

LeaderOCola

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd neg him for his pitiful performance in the "Romney...Medicare" thread this morning if negging meant anything. I'm used to LOC being sly as a way to get himself out of arguments. Calling me out and then running away when proven wrong was something new.

I went out to eat, shopping/errand shit and forgot about it. you want to see the receipt ?

I figured after you ignored half my post with your wall of text you were admitting defeat