• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I GUARANTEE MIAMI BEATS FSU

rileymartin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Miami has no shot.

Miami is going to get the same treatment that Clemson got...a well whooped ass.

The Seminoles will not lose a game this year.

Uman5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Miami has no shot.

Miami is going to get the same treatment that Clemson got...a well whooped ass.

The Seminoles will not lose a game this year.

Duly noted.

DCWV4life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am leaning more towards FSU, but if a team did have the make up to beat them I would say it is the Canes...solid running game, fast defense to stay with the Noles WR's...I think the 21 pt spread is crap i think this is going to be a good game.

rileymartin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am leaning more towards FSU, but if a team did have the make up to beat them I would say it is the Canes...solid running game, fast defense to stay with the Noles WR's...I think the 21 pt spread is crap i think this is going to be a good game.

that is what everyone thought about Clemson.

The reality is, FSU, Oregon, and Alabama are just on another level compared to the rest of college football.

This game is going to be a blowout.

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Winston just needs a little pressure and he is going to fall apart like a 15 dollar suit.

He will throw more balls to Miami then Miami.

DCWV4life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that is what everyone thought about Clemson.

The reality is, FSU, Oregon, and Alabama are just on another level compared to the rest of college football.

This game is going to be a blowout.

i agree i think FSU with win, but i do not see the blowout...plus besides Georgia this year when has Clemson played well in any big game?

MrMoJoRisin63

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. I played college football at Wisconsin, so I'll go on a limb and say I know more than you.

2. Trolling? Nah. Just trying to make it fun, I haven't said anything mean. Yet. ;-)

Really when?

Last edited by a moderator:

Uman5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
And I was the first Astronaut / Gynecologist aka Space Cooch. Had you actually played or understood and had you watched the teams this year it would be obvious which I why I said what I did. If indeed you did play it's obvious you may have had talent but aren't a good judge of talent.

Isn't it interesting though how we can be anyone we want on the internet?

Believe what you want. I don't have to prove anything to you.

MrMoJoRisin63

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Believe what you want.

Actually I just edited the post, decided it was to assholish. But I will believe what I want, and what I believe is the the Canes have little chance against the Noles this year. As a guy that lives in Florida I have seen quite a bit of these two teams. As a life long ND fan I am pretty unbiaed on the matter. As others have pointed out you enthusiam is admirable just not sure I agree.

Uman5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Actually I just edited the post, decided it was to assholish. But I will believe what I want, and what I believe is the the Canes have little chance against the Noles this year. As a guy that lives in Florida I have seen quite a bit of these two teams. As a life long ND fan I am pretty unbiaed on the matter. As others have pointed out you enthusiam is admirable just not sure I agree.

Fair enough. I like to say (now that it has been almost 30 years) I was The Last Great White Corner.

Started 12 games total mostly due to injuries and need. If you know Madison, I partied a bit too much and studied not enough...

MrMoJoRisin63

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fair enough. I like to say (now that it has been almost 30 years) I was The Last Great White Corner.

So you had skills, and speed, bet you can't turn those hips like you use to :suds:Let me apologize for my brash reaction not the person I want to be, at time my Irish temper gets the best of me.

Uman5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
So you had skills, and speed, bet you can't turn those hips like you use to :suds:Let me apologize for my brash reaction not the person I want to be, at time my Irish temper gets the best of me.

I would pull three hammies if I tried to run a 40 now. :rollseyes:

MrMoJoRisin63

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Started 12 games total mostly due to injuries and need. If you know Madison, I partied a bit too much and studied not enough...[/QUOTE]

I live in Gainesville Florida I know exactly what you mean, some of these student athletes especially the football players, are off the chain. On a side note I love watching Wisconsin football IMO the typically have one of the O Lines in the country.

Uman5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2

I am not competely delusional, FSU is very good and could certainly beat the hell out of us. But as I have said, I like our chances.

pitman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not competely delusional, FSU is very good and could certainly beat the hell out of us. But as I have said, I like our chances.

good chance you can keep it close in the first half, but IMO FSU just has too much fire power and will put the game away in the 3 qt. I'm looking forward to this game, should be a good one.

rileymartin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i agree i think FSU with win, but i do not see the blowout...plus besides Georgia this year when has Clemson played well in any big game?

It is gonna get ugly. Miami won't be facing North Carolina this time.