• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Humbled Jalen Ramsey??

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ramsey will be a locker room cancer this year. The Rams will likely be horrible given Goff is the second coming of Dalton when under pressure and the Rams did ZERO to upgrade their O-Line. They have zero threat in the backfield to boot so teams will just blitz 24/7.

Ramsey will stir up the locker room and be an issue just like he was when the Jags were failing to the make the playoffs.

AND, on top of it all he's gotta wear that new uniform, LOL.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Rams aren't going to implode because Ramsey threw a tantrum, they're going to have issues because Goff isn't better than mediocre right now.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ramsey will be a locker room cancer this year. The Rams will likely be horrible given Goff is the second coming of Dalton when under pressure and the Rams did ZERO to upgrade their O-Line. They have zero threat in the backfield to boot so teams will just blitz 24/7.

Ramsey will stir up the locker room and be an issue just like he was when the Jags were failing to the make the playoffs.

AND, on top of it all he's gotta wear that new uniform, LOL.

I don’t know what to think of you right now. You’re one of my top 10 favorite posters but these little mermaid and Harry Potter beatoff threads have me worried about you. Do I need to call you a lady friend? Are they cheap where you are? I can help but you have to let me in

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Rams aren't going to implode because Ramsey threw a tantrum, they're going to have issues because Goff isn't better than mediocre right now.

I agree but I have hope/trust in our Oline improving. Defense could be good. Little worries but... really just hope we have football period

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t know what to think of you right now. You’re one of my top 10 favorite posters but these little mermaid and Harry Potter beatoff threads have me worried about you. Do I need to call you a lady friend? Are they cheap where you are? I can help but you have to let me in

tenor.gif

Tapey

Hooplas biggest Cardinals homer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jalen Ramsey and not being humble, name a more Iconic duo, I’ll wait.

h-hold up, that is what this thread is about right?

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jalen Ramsey and not being humble, name a more Iconic duo, I’ll wait.

h-hold up, that is what this thread is about right?

Actually it is. It’s about Jalen maturing. Talking about Aaron Donald leading by example and being quiet.
Shocked I tell ya I’m shocked. I don’t want Jalen to stop talking trash on the field. Twitter yeah sure

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually it is. It’s about Jalen maturing. Talking about Aaron Donald leading by example and being quiet.
Shocked I tell ya I’m shocked. I don’t want Jalen to stop talking trash on the field. Twitter yeah sure
I'm just hoping he doesn't turn into another Marcus Peters where he usually seemed either out of position or burned any time the opponent threw the ball his way.