• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Huff arrested

Northern Eagle

Hangin' With The Homeboys
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone know if Treggs can return kicks? I know we have Sproles, Smallwood and Barner who are very capable, but doesn't hurt to have that in his back pocket too.

Deano

Mental ninja
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No loss.

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only question now is if we see Turner or Treggs on Sunday against the Giants.

I think I'd prefer to see what Treggs speed can do for the offense and let Smallwood take KO returns.

Agree on both. I think Treggs is not study enough to return kicks. Turner is, but Smallwood has already one KR for a TD. I like Treggs speed as a wideout.

Orlando Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Looks like DJAX to me.

I have to admit I did not pay much attention to this camp or preseason. So I am not much aware of Treggs. But 4.39 40 yards was fun to read. So was the fact that Kelly was super high on the kid to sign him UDFA.....and now we have him.

Even more reason to see him want to do well.

Question is....how do we use him in the offense. From a lot of what I read he sounds a bit like Matthews....just with much more speed. Which, is to say, I don't see him lining up matched against a top CB too much. Maybe we keep Matthews there and put Treggs in slot as much as possible?

Of course.....I did not think DJax could play more than slot his rookie year....and he proved me wrong.

Rey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very informative report on Treggs
Talking Bryce Treggs with California Golden Blogs

The thing you have to remember is that the 4.39 40 time was at his workout, "not" at the Combine, so you have to figure his true 40 speed is likely around a 4.45, which is solid, but not burner speed. What he does have is the "quickness" to get open which is what you need from the slot.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While I like Treggs as a prospect who can be a developmental deep threat, he is nowhere near Djax coming out of college. Djax was elusive in addition to fast, he was a game breaker. Only reason he fell to the second round was that he was a known knucklehead. Treggs was undrafted. He may be better than that, but he doesn't show any special elusiveness and has Zach Ertz-like tackle breaking.

Roy Munson

Posting with one hand
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While I like Treggs as a prospect who can be a developmental deep threat, he is nowhere near Djax coming out of college. Djax was elusive in addition to fast, he was a game breaker. Only reason he fell to the second round was that he was a known knucklehead. Treggs was undrafted. He may be better than that, but he doesn't show any special elusiveness and has Zach Ertz-like tackle breaking.

why is it that Ertz always goes down on first contact?

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have defended the guy from day one, but that criticism of him is dead on, and he is really having a mediocre year. His contract frankly looks like a huge mistake.

knowyourenemy

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It sounds like he may be in real trouble because the gun was not registered in New Jersey.

It also sounds like the Eagles probably knew he was a knucklehead.

Thanks Chip (again).

Could have had Donte Moncrief!

I'm not sure Moncrief is that good. But you know, offensive line depth could have been had with that pick.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Moncrief is a solid starting WR who has been hampered by injuries but looked good playing. He had 64 catches and 6 TDs last year. He was way better than Huff coming out.

iceman42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Treggs looks nothing like DJax other then the Cal uniform. He's quick-ish, fast-ish and has some hands (although the knock on him was drops). When rolling through highlights of him I dont see separation at the college level even on deep routes (except for the couple of blown coverages), I would have expected a 4.35/4.4 40 time to show up on film. I dont see much YAC he is as Igglo said like Ertz where he falls down on contact. I do see some compete in him when its a 50/50 ball and I see some ability to adjust to a thrown ball.