• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How will Seattle fans act after they blow out the Ravens?

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think past victories matter that much concerning the next times teams face each other, but you and Johnson keep beating this same drum about your success in Seattle.
Fair enough then. Time for your medicine.
I'm sure you know that Arians has not yet beaten a Pete Carroll led team at his house yet. Doesn't matter if mvPalmer plays or not. Wilson schooled Palmer in their only matchup in Az on TNF. The world got to see Seattle pummel your team in your house that wonderful night.
I was in attendance with thousands of other Seahawk fans and took over the stadium as the media crew was interviewing Russell near an end zone.
Maybe your mental defense mechanism has blacked all of this out as a way to reduce your pain from that night.

Now, I expect you two to avoid your "winning in Seattle" as some kind of a SB victory because you will be reminded of being winless at home against Pete vs Bruce.

Do you live in a fantasy land? "Doesn't matter if mvPalmer plays or not." I know that's what you guys like to tell yourselves but nothing could be dumber. I guess it makes your "big wins" over Ryan Lindley matter if you say things like "Doesn't matter if Palmer was in." Facts say otherwise. So does basic common sense. Couldn't read the rest because once I read that....I realize whatever came next wasn't worth it.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you live in a fantasy land? "Doesn't matter if mvPalmer plays or not." I know that's what you guys like to tell yourselves but nothing could be dumber. I guess it makes your "big wins" over Ryan Lindley matter if you say things like "Doesn't matter if Palmer was in." Facts say otherwise. So does basic common sense. Couldn't read the rest because once I read that....I realize whatever came next wasn't worth it.
I'm sure you know that Arians has not yet beaten a Pete Carroll led team at his house yet. Doesn't matter if mvPalmer plays or not.
Of course it does matter whether Palmer plays for your team or not. It DID NOT matter whether he played or not regarding win or loss in the games played in Az by our 2 teams. Do you understand it better when I put it this way?
How about responding to what my post says instead of how you comprehend it.
What say you about you record against Seattle in Az? It sounds like you can dish it out but when it comes back you have a much tougher time with it.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure you know that Arians has not yet beaten a Pete Carroll led team at his house yet. Doesn't matter if mvPalmer plays or not.
Of course it does matter whether Palmer plays for your team or not. It DID NOT matter whether he played or not regarding win or loss in the games played in Az by our 2 teams. Do you understand it better when I put it this way?
How about responding to what my post says instead of how you comprehend it.
What say you about you record against Seattle in Az? It sounds like you can dish it out but when it comes back you have a much tougher time with it.

When what comes back? This silliness? I can take it, it's just dumb. You're a hypocrite. You rant all day long about "it's just one game" about AZ smacking you a few weeks ago, but now want to make a big deal out of the "one game" MVPalmer played in AZ against Seattle? Convenient.

MVPalmer is 2-1 vs. Seattle. He's 2-0 in Seattle. He rules your butt. Your only hope is the return of Ryan Lindley or a Drew Stanton appearance that is more than celebrating countless TDs on the sideline thrown by others.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When what comes back? This silliness? I can take it, it's just dumb. You're a hypocrite. You rant all day long about "it's just one game" about AZ smacking you a few weeks ago, but now want to make a big deal out of the "one game" MVPalmer played in AZ against Seattle? Convenient.

MVPalmer is 2-1 vs. Seattle. He's 2-0 in Seattle. He rules your butt. Your only hope is the return of Ryan Lindley or a Drew Stanton appearance that is more than celebrating countless TDs on the sideline thrown by others.
and Russell pummels yours in Az. We have week 17 in Az and if you guys can last through the divisional round and finally win a playoff game, the odds are high the NFCCG will be at UofP, where Seattle owns Az.
It stacks up spectacularly for Seattle.

DunceKaep

Trolling 45, it's EASY.
Hoopla Cash
$ 663.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and Russell pummels yours in Az. We have week 17 in Az and if you guys can last through the divisional round and finally win a playoff game, the odds are high the NFCCG will be at UofP, where Seattle owns Az.
It stacks up spectacularly for Seattle.

But........there's a new sheriff in town. :nono:
I'm hoping Seattle gets a chance to play that playoff game in UofP, regardless of who gets the bragging rights in week 17. Week 17 will probably mean very little, so it won't be a true test. I want a shot at AZ in the playoffs.

If it happens, AZ will be favored by a few points, but the game could easily go either way.
That would be a matchup a lot of the USA and NFL football fans would love see.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But........there's a new sheriff in town. :nono:
I'm hoping Seattle gets a chance to play that playoff game in UofP, regardless of who gets the bragging rights in week 17. Week 17 will probably mean very little, so it won't be a true test. I want a shot at AZ in the playoffs.

If it happens, AZ will be favored by a few points, but the game could easily go either way.
That would be a matchup a lot of the USA and NFL football fans would love see.
Yes DK, I agree that week 17 may not hold any significance. We will know soon enough.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Got to love how tough the NFC West is, nothing comes easy. Always got along with Card fans, seems like we were brothers in arms against 49er trolls. Hoping we can still be cool with each other despite being rivals. :suds:

CCF151

Low flying fruit bat!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If, AZ wins this weekend Seattle should be the biggest Cards/Panther fans behind fans of those teams next week. If the Cards have the second seed locked up and have no chance of the first seed then they will be much more likely to sit starters for week 17 and give them a better chance of getting the wildcard game against the NFCLeast for the first round.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's two ways to look at the last week meaning nothing to either team from an AZ perspective. If Seattle is in the midst of a hot streak against mostly bad teams or defenses, there's only positives.

If they've turned the corner (conveniently right after AZ smacked them?), then it could help to play them in a real game, barring more injuries.

PP will have to take Doug Baldwin pretty serious next time. He has looked like a legit threat lately compared to a fast guy that people lost track of where he'd sometimes make them pay.