• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How will Seattle fans act after they blow out the Ravens?

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's really only one choice so I won't bother with a poll:

They will use this blowout of a 3rd String QB leading a terrible team as further evidence they "are back" and the best team in the NFL.

Seattle is a team that has benefited from other teams injuries in a big way the past few years. They avoided Palmer last year when AZ had the division locked up and escaped with wins against Stanton/Lindley. Here we go with an inexplicable TWO games against Jimmy Claussen on two different teams!! Can you get a bigger gift? They got the Cowboys without Romo (and barely won). The Bears without Cutler. And now Ravens without Flacco.

We saw what happens when MVPalmer is healthy and under the gun in a system he's got down. Pure brilliance. GO CARDS!

Suns7

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well get used to the bloated egos because they have Cleveland and St. Louis the next two games.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, I'm ready. Two more backup QBs in a row and maybe a third at that. The road has been paved in lucky gold.

sea1rmn

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Russell Wilson last 4 games-
89-of-118 (75.4 percent) for 1,171 yards (9.9 YPA), 16 touchdowns and no interceptions. Rating-143. Last time I checked the backup QB's did not play defense...

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Russell Wilson last 4 games-
89-of-118 (75.4 percent) for 1,171 yards (9.9 YPA), 16 touchdowns and no interceptions. Rating-143. Last time I checked the backup QB's did not play defense...

Why not make your sample size 5 weeks back?

Pretty impressive resume against some pretty weak passing defenses. Check out MVPalmer's game log this year. Consistent, dominant, reliable. Which Russell will you get against a great defense? The one that couldn't throw for more than one TD per game for like 7 straight weeks....or this one?

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We seem to be in the OP's head. We barely made it through the most difficult part of our schedule.
It is comical that you guys would mention the schedule. While our schedules are similar, you got New Orleans while we got Carolina. I look at Dallas/Philly as a wash.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We seem to be in the OP's head. We barely made it through the most difficult part of our schedule.
It is comical that you guys would mention the schedule. While our schedules are similar, you got New Orleans while we got Carolina. I look at Dallas/Philly as a wash.

It would be comical if I mentioned the schedule to make a point I never made, which is that, OVERALL, AZ had a tougher schedule than Seattle. Never said that. But thanks for attacking that straw man argument.

AZ and SEA have far more similarities than differences in their schedule. They play 14 of the same teams. Overall, Seattle's is slightly more difficult due to Carolina being one of the 2 teams they had to play that were different...but the difference is negligible.

But mentioning a schedule to point out that going nuts over a selected 4 games...that's not comical. Well, it is...but on your part.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It would be comical if I mentioned the schedule to make a point I never made, which is that, OVERALL, AZ had a tougher schedule than Seattle. Never said that. But thanks for attacking that straw man argument.

AZ and SEA have far more similarities than differences in their schedule. They play 14 of the same teams. Overall, Seattle's is slightly more difficult due to Carolina being one of the 2 teams they had to play that were different...but the difference is negligible.

But mentioning a schedule to point out that going nuts over a selected 4 games...that's not comical. Well, it is...but on your part.
I wasn't clear. It was Suns that mentioned the schedule and it is easy to understand the confusion. My bad.
Yet, Seattle is in your head whether you admit it or not.
Note: I am not saying Seattle is in Az fan's head's, just yours.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wasn't clear. It was Suns that mentioned the schedule and it is easy to understand the confusion. My bad.

It's a sports forum. We're rivals. Add that to my responses often being toward the most delusional posts and sure, you will see more talk about Seattle than say, the Titans. But if you are implying Seattle scares us....please refer to all the other posts about how hilarious that is.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

My response, I just noticed, could just as easily as referred to Suns post. He just pointed out your next two games are against turds (he did not say overall AZ has a brutal schedule compared to SEA).

Strawman argument. I will continue to point them out.

DunceKaep

Trolling 45, it's EASY.
Hoopla Cash
$ 663.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How did Arian's react when he finally beat Seattle one time last year.

"New Sheriff in Town" good one Bruce. Now Johnson, just realize that your team does that same crap.
Even your arrogant coach.

New Sheriff in Town. We shall see if that New Sheriff is still in charge come January.
Ride that wave, but prepare for that crash Johnson.

It (the crash)has happened EVERY year for the Cardinals. Most years that wave never even arrived. Be Careful.
You are riding the wave Now, but you KNOW the crash is coming.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How did Arian's react when he finally beat Seattle one time last year.

"New Sheriff in Town" good one Bruce. Now Johnson, just realize that your team does that same crap.
Even your arrogant coach.

New Sheriff in Town. We shall see if that New Sheriff is still in charge come January.
Ride that wave, but prepare for that crash Johnson.

It (the crash)has happened EVERY year for the Cardinals. Most years that wave never even arrived. Be Careful.
You are riding the wave Now, but you KNOW the crash is coming.

It's this kind of nonsense we are all talking about.

You are literally celebrating injuries. First off, AZ did not beat Seattle last year. Palmer got injured and when we finally got to Seattle half the team was on the DL and we ended up down to our 4th string QB. You'd have never known it the way you guys acted like beating Ryan Lindley was a big "I told you so."

You don't grasp what a CRASH is for a fan. Last year, when they were in the playoffs with Lindley, we all knew they were going to lose. The idea of a Super Bowl was just plain laughable with that guy. There was no crash. Injuries happen and sometimes they destroy you. We were realistic about it.

This year...MVPalmer is healthy and God willing will stay that way. So to say we KNOW a crash is coming...you are just silly. I guess this team has done nothing to instill some optimism from the fans this year. Fortunately, 98% of the Nation would probably disagree.

Davis_Mike

You can never have too many knives.
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's this kind of nonsense we are all talking about.

You are literally celebrating injuries. First off, AZ did not beat Seattle last year. Palmer got injured and when we finally got to Seattle half the team was on the DL and we ended up down to our 4th string QB. You'd have never known it the way you guys acted like beating Ryan Lindley was a big "I told you so."

You don't grasp what a CRASH is for a fan. Last year, when they were in the playoffs with Lindley, we all knew they were going to lose. The idea of a Super Bowl was just plain laughable with that guy. There was no crash. Injuries happen and sometimes they destroy you. We were realistic about it.

This year...MVPalmer is healthy and God willing will stay that way. So to say we KNOW a crash is coming...you are just silly. I guess this team has done nothing to instill some optimism from the fans this year. Fortunately, 98% of the Nation would probably disagree.

I swear, 50% of the shit Seattle fans say is made up on the spot. The fact that Seattle is 1-2 versus Arians in Seattle should shut these guys up. But it doesn't...

Seattle is 33-12, while Arizona is 32 & 13 during the Arians era. And during that time we basically played 2/3's of a season without Palmer & 2 games with a 4th string QB. Imagine if Seattle had to go without Wilson for 2/3's of a season.

But there is a CRASH coming...

What a bunch of morons.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well get used to the bloated egos because they have Cleveland and St. Louis the next two games.
I suppose there is no chance any of your egos are bloated since you have already played the Rams twice and dispatched The Browns.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I suppose there is no chance any of your egos are bloated since you have already played the Rams twice and dispatched The Browns.

Nope. You probably haven't noticed, but our record is 3 games better than yours and we beat you in Seattle. That'd be more the reason we are feeling optimistic and aren't buying the Seattle blustering this year. (Never bought it last year, but just had to deal with it...nothing Ryan Lindley was going to do to shut them up)

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope. You probably haven't noticed, but our record is 3 games better than yours and we beat you in Seattle. That'd be more the reason we are feeling optimistic and aren't buying the Seattle blustering this year. (Never bought it last year, but just had to deal with it...nothing Ryan Lindley was going to do to shut them up)
I know. You mention it often.
This game is all about who is standing at the end. I'm liking the way this Seahawk team looks.

DunceKaep

Trolling 45, it's EASY.
Hoopla Cash
$ 663.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Johnson starts another thread about Seattle fans. States his opinion.
I mention that Arians is arrogant "New sheriff in town"
I mention that palmer is having an MVP season and playing great.

I think AZ will lose in the playoffs, again. IMO.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Johnson starts another thread about Seattle fans. States his opinion.
I mention that Arians is arrogant "New sheriff in town"
I mention that palmer is having an MVP season and playing great.

I think AZ will lose in the playoffs, again. IMO.

I'm not sure what to say about Arians being arrogant. The man has a lot of swagger out there. I can understand how one might interpret that as arrogance.

Finally, we agree on something re: MVPalmer.

I think Seattle will lose in the playoffs, again. And not in the Super Bowl, again.

DunceKaep

Trolling 45, it's EASY.
Hoopla Cash
$ 663.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sure what to say about Arians being arrogant. The man has a lot of swagger out there. I can understand how one might interpret that as arrogance.

Finally, we agree on something re: MVPalmer.

I think Seattle will lose in the playoffs, again. And not in the Super Bowl, again.

Yes he does, and there is nothing wrong with that. I like that in a coach. But, in this day, the day of social media, where nothing stays a secret, almost everything someone says will eventually come back a bite them. So, when Arains and the Cardinals kicked Seattles ass in Seattle, he has every right to pump his team up with "New Sheriff in Town". His players loved it and PC does the same sort of stuff.

I also think Seattle will probably lose in the playoffs. I also think they could win the SB, but realistically it is probably less than a 20% chance they survive and win the SB. I give AZ the same odds.

Enjoy the playoffs, i'm hoping Seattle qualifies soon.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I swear, 50% of the shit Seattle fans say is made up on the spot. The fact that Seattle is 1-2 versus Arians in Seattle should shut these guys up. But it doesn't...

Seattle is 33-12, while Arizona is 32 & 13 during the Arians era. And during that time we basically played 2/3's of a season without Palmer & 2 games with a 4th string QB. Imagine if Seattle had to go without Wilson for 2/3's of a season.

But there is a CRASH coming...

What a bunch of morons.
I don't think past victories matter that much concerning the next times teams face each other, but you and Johnson keep beating this same drum about your success in Seattle.
Fair enough then. Time for your medicine.
I'm sure you know that Arians has not yet beaten a Pete Carroll led team at his house yet. Doesn't matter if mvPalmer plays or not. Wilson schooled Palmer in their only matchup in Az on TNF. The world got to see Seattle pummel your team in your house that wonderful night.
I was in attendance with thousands of other Seahawk fans and took over the stadium as the media crew was interviewing Russell near an end zone.
Maybe your mental defense mechanism has blacked all of this out as a way to reduce your pain from that night.

Now, I expect you two to avoid your "winning in Seattle" as some kind of a SB victory because you will be reminded of being winless at home against Pete vs Bruce.