• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

how to fix this team

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1) if snyder is interfering with the operations then it needs to stop . no coach , GM , personnel guy worth anything will take a job with this train wreck .

2) we have to trust allen and gruden to assemble the team period . so far i think gruden needs the full 3 years to get his roster together . people gripe about our draft but murphy seems to be a good pick . breeland seems to be a great pick , moses looks like he can be a competent RT (we should know more after 49ers game ) tres way and silas redd appear to be good pick ups as is Djax , roberts , kearse

they made the right calls on mccoy , alexander , paul

now they have overpaid for hatcher and lavou , their gamble with clark is pedestrian

3) we have to get qb sorted out and have the courage to forget what we paid for Rg3 . decide what we want at qb , the athletic big play guy or the pocket passer who runs the offense and go to that . so far , to me colt mccoy will get us wins . i would have a short leash with Rg3 . KC isnt out of the picture either

4) Build up the LOS . we have 2 guards who are substandard period . i think moses will show he can be our RT and stieger is doing very well at center . On defense weare old in the d/line . hatcher , bowen, cofield , golston are all over 30 . baker and jenkins are good rotational guys as is kearse

5) we need another TE people . Lost in all the drama is that although talented jordan reed has extreme durability issues . we could use a big , tall , strong te who can move the chains to go along with paul and reed .

6) the secondary is old . hall clark and merriweather are old with nom replacements in site . thomas cant stay healthy . the others are special teams guys . i like amerson and breeland but porter is an in jury concern and biggers just doesnt cut it

7) be smart with our draft , dont reach for guys , dont get cute take the BPA at a position of need and if you dont have value there then simply draft the best player on the board . dont reach for a safety or o/lineman just for the sake of it

8) value our draft picks dont trade them for the flavor of the day

9) avoid overpriced free agents sign no one over 28 years old

10) be patient . this wont be fixed overnite . we do have some quality players and we need to nurture them