• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How long until Doc...

MCDevils

NJ Devils: Sweden West
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
... provides Devils fans with " a bomb for Urbom" or "Urbom with a blast!"

devs30rko

Senior citizen 0.o
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i answer your question with another.... when is urbom going to take his first shot?

Indian Chief

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How long until Doc beats Chico over the head with a hot dog? My wife loves the Chico eats segment and it is obvious Doc hates it equally as much.

devs30rko

Senior citizen 0.o
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
see i love chico... like the guy way more than doc.

but i have no love for chico eats.....

even tho i did buy the shirt. but that was mainly so i could have a shirt of chico. i thought it was funny

devs30rko

Senior citizen 0.o
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i ignore all the chico eats crap.

my old man used to work for the nhl as an off ice official, and they would always eat dinner with chico and doc before the games..
i've only met him a couple times and i was young so its unfair for me to say personally but he always said after a while doc just comes off like he's just trying to prove he knows more than you. which when you hear him say irrelevant crap about players sometimes i could see.

i just see chico as being knowingly biased but the man truely loves hockey and loves the devils which is okay, where as a guy like joe michelletti, who blew the islanders while he was w/ them and blows the rangers now that he's with them. he just simply sucks up.

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i ignore all the chico eats crap.

my old man used to work for the nhl as an off ice official, and they would always eat dinner with chico and doc before the games..
i've only met him a couple times and i was young so its unfair for me to say personally but he always said after a while doc just comes off like he's just trying to prove he knows more than you. which when you hear him say irrelevant crap about players sometimes i could see.

i just see chico as being knowingly biased but the man truely loves hockey and loves the devils which is okay, where as a guy like joe michelletti, who blew the islanders while he was w/ them and blows the rangers now that he's with them. he just simply sucks up.

Michelleti is unbareable. I think the worst pair I have heard is the dynamic duo of retards in Pittsburgh. They chase Mike Lange to radio and get Steigerwald and Errey, both of whom are glorified cheerleaders. You can just tell by the tone of their voice in the first 3 seconds you tune in whether the Pens are winning or losing. They also cry for penalties every 10 second, yet say what a great no call it is when the Pens do the exact same thing.

devs30rko

Senior citizen 0.o
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they went NUTS over zajacs stick GRAZING fluery's glove last year on a goal by kovy.

meanwhile he barely touched him and was simply trying to tip the shot in the first place

TiLoBrown

Way too mad about Rep!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a friend that live in Pitt, 100% Crosby fanboy, and even he hates the Pitt announcers.

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a friend that live in Pitt, 100% Crosby fanboy, and even he hates the Pitt announcers.

yeah, I live in Pittsburgh area and not many people can stand them. they all want Mike Lange and Phil Borque to switch from radio to TV. They are a much better announce team, even though Lange is losing his mind.

RKO, I remember that play. Those 2 are just ridiculous. If you breath too hard on a Pen, it should be a penalty and they rant forever. Malkin can slash aand Orpik can board people and they are great plays.