• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Horror movie recommendations?

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please don't say "They Live" even though it's Breeds favorite movie...lol

Looking for any good recommendations out there. I have seen several but with it being close to Halloween, I figure I would phone a friend.

Thanks!

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here’s three I’ve seen within the last few years that were great: scary but not stupid.

The Conjuring
The new Haunting of Hill House on Netflix from a few years ago.
Hereditary

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here’s three I’ve seen within the last few years that were great: scary but not stupid.

The Conjuring
The new Haunting of Hill House on Netflix from a few years ago.
Hereditary
Conjuring is great as is Haunting of Hill House

Will check out Hereditary

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What’s your list?
Hey brother

I would say

The Ring
Paranormal Activity
Hostel
Blair Witch Project
Event Horizon
Saw 1

Unsettling movies that are more thrillers

Battle Royale
Midnight Mass on Netflix
Mothman Prophesies
The Rite
Fire in the Sky

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really dislike horror as a genre personally.

The Exorcist still haunts me.

Fun fact, the stairs the priest falls down are quite near where I grew up.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please don't say "They Live" even though it's Breeds favorite movie...lol

Looking for any good recommendations out there. I have seen several but with it being close to Halloween, I figure I would phone a friend.

Thanks!
Ha. Yeah, I dig me some They Live. Old movies aren't really my thing, but both The Birds n Psycho from Hitchcock hold up very well even today.

Do you have Hulu? If so you need to watch Hannibal the tv show. The actors who play Hannibal Lector n Will Graham are by far the best versions of each hands down. Hell, in a lotta ways Graham is creepier than Hannibal.The entire supporting cast is excellent. Though the only ones I know are Laurence Fishbourne, he's a FBI shot caller n head of an FBI taskforce. He's also a big ol' dickhead and the female who played Scully on X Files. She's Hannibal's shrink. It's not horror per se, but it's trippy n has a shit-load of twists n serious suspense. And the way people are murdered is a trip. And as an added bonus. There's a cool fight scene between Hannibal n another serial killer who turns his victims into cellos kinda sorta. Amd an epic fight scene between Jack, Fishbourne's character n Hannibal at tthe end of season one.

Check it out homey. Its the tits

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ha. Yeah, I dig me some They Live. Old movies aren't really my thing, but both The Birds n Psycho from Hitchcock hold up very well even today.

Do you have Hulu? If so you need to watch Hannibal the tv show. The actors who play Hannibal Lector n Will Graham are by far the best versions of each hands down. Hell, in a lotta ways Graham is creepier than Hannibal.The entire supporting cast is excellent. Though the only ones I know are Laurence Fishbourne, he's a FBI shot caller n head of an FBI taskforce. He's also a big ol' dickhead and the female who played Scully on X Files. She's Hannibal's shrink. It's not horror per se, but it's trippy n has a shit-load of twists n serious suspense. And the way people are murdered is a trip. And as an added bonus. There's a cool fight scene between Hannibal n another serial killer who turns his victims into cellos kinda sorta. Amd an epic fight scene between Jack, Fishbourne's character n Hannibal at tthe end of season one.

Check it out homey. Its the tits
Thanks hombre!

dcrising

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It and it part 2. Evil dead, friday the 13th, nightmare on elm Street. Hell raiser

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Silence of the lambs and the sequel are awesome

Shack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually thought the recent 3 part trilogy of Halloween were pretty good. The first 2 of them anyways. I also like the new Scream movies

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually thought the recent 3 part trilogy of Halloween were pretty good. The first 2 of them anyways. I also like the new Scream movies
I was going to add in "The Purge" but I think it is more of a thriller instead of horror.

I wasn't nervous during the movie or apprehensive at all. Good story line though.