• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: Home Against the Astros April 20th-22nd

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did I hear them right on the broadcast last night that since joining the ALW the Astros have won every series at the Safe except 1? M's have one home series win against the worst team in the division. :L

Day off after a night when the bullpen wasn't used much and Felix on the mound Friday. Shouldn't have any reason for the pen to be gassed come the weekend games with Paxton and Kuma. If either/both of them can improve even just a little there's still hope they can come out of the weekend at .500. Tall order for this team to sweep any team right now, but if there was ever a time for them to get right this is setup for them to do so.

SeattleCoug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did I hear them right on the broadcast last night that since joining the ALW the Astros have won every series at the Safe except 1? M's have one home series win against the worst team in the division. :L

Yep. Out of the 7 we have taken 1, tied 1 and lost the rest.

unlvmariners

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't say I remember seeing anyone picking Happ as the #2 starter for this team and yet so far he is miles ahead of the other 3. Miles and miles.

I thought there was a possibility Happ would be the worst pitcher in the rotation. I am Happ-y to see him pitching well, very much a welcome sight and a much needed good start for this team. I hope he keeps it up.